Things to do with little one?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

What is everyone doing with the kids these holidays? My little one is so bored, her friends are on holiday/staying with their grandparents at the minute and I just can’t think of anything to do. She doesn’t want to go to the park, guess because she’s bored of it ? we have made cakes, played outside with her toys. Were going to the zoo next week, but anyone got any ideas what to do for now? Any ideas appreciated!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Buy one of these paint you own sets got the little girl a paint your own princess (Disney) was pretty cheap and they get a few good hours outta that also. My lil girl likes bird etc but scrunch tinfoil into the shape of a bird then paper mache it the paint next day theres s couple of days entertainment we also made a nest and everything ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

She’s had a paint your own paw patrol thing, she just gets bored and ends up painting her self ?? love the paper mache thing, I’ll try that! Thanks seedy 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

She’s had a paint your own paw patrol thing, she just gets bored and ends up painting her self ?? love the paper mache thing, I’ll try that! Thanks seedy ?

You are very welcome ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Bookies ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Bookies ?

Wayne Rooney’s fault ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Never mind bloody bookies ? I once left my phone in bingo and went to pick my daughter up from nursery, went back for my phone and they wouldn’t even let her inside ? I had to send one of the staff in to get it for me. She’s only 4 (probably 3 at the time) it’s not like she’s going to wonder over and have a quick game of bingo or a bash on the slots is it? Still winds me up thinking about it haha

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Where you from? (I’m not a stalker lol) it might help with suggestions if people know things nearby. How old are your kids?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m from Sheffield, and my daughter is 4. I’ve looked online but going out in the holidays costs a fortune and its packed everywhere haha.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

That might help we have farms etc we can go feed the animals etc for a few quid this site helps us a lot hopefully it can help you also if you lil un likes strawberry try find a pick your own field as that a good few hours entertainment aswell my lil girl loves that.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Yeah thats true. Graves park is ok with the animal farm. Could take a picnic and her bike/scooter or Rother valley country park. Usually loads of water sports to watch and a cafe. There’s the butterfly house near dinnington. If you’ve got a car the sundown Adventureland is great for kids. It’s probably half way between Worksop and Lincoln.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Do you live near me or something? Hahah I went to the butterfly house last week, and I’m avoiding rother valley now they’re building that stupid theme park next to it. Such a lovely country they park going to be ruined by rides and screaming teenagers ??.

Graves park is decent to feed animals as well as heeley farm. I take Mia to both quite a lot. I’ll have a look at that link seedy ??

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I live in Chesterfield, been to Sheffield quite a lot. Didn’t know they was doing that at rother valley, sounds like they are going to ruin it.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/travel-tourism/brand-new-gullivers-valley-theme-15954935

It won’t be peaceful round there for much longer haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)