Things to do with little one?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Liberty wrote:

My 4 yr old loves helping me do things around the house, from laying a floor to building an IKEA unit, working on my car and everything in between so making something for her room should engage her attention. It takes 4 times as long but they have fun.

Another thing he loves for some reason is washing the car so you can always try that too.

I hope he’s on at least £10 an hour for all that ?. Make the most of it cos in 9 years time all you’ll get back is ‘ in a minute ‘ or ” I’ll do it later ” ?

Haha true story, some of my minutes have lasted decades ? I never did scrub off the drawing of a magic mushroom I drew on my wall at 15 ? “in a minute” has turned into 12 years lol

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Liberty wrote:

My 4 yr old loves helping me do things around the house, from laying a floor to building an IKEA unit, working on my car and everything in between so making something for her room should engage her attention. It takes 4 times as long but they have fun.

Another thing he loves for some reason is washing the car so you can always try that too.

I hope he’s on at least £10 an hour for all that ?. Make the most of it cos in 9 years time all you’ll get back is ‘ in a minute ‘ or ” I’ll do it later ” ?

I know mate, it’s sad in a way. When I’m doing something he can’t, like climbing a ladder to clean our windows he says “when I’m older like you can I do that” yes mate, yes you can but you won’t want to heh.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Wash the car? Pffft the rain does that for me ? I’m not really a DIY person but I’m going to try the wooden letters thing. My days started off shit so I’m determined to make something out of this 🙂

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Lol yes washing the car sucks. He loves it for some reason. I keep an eye on him. I’m sure she will love making something with you. Kids love to emulate their parents.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)