Things to do with little one?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

No more relaxing afternoons there then lol. We sometimes go, take a bbq, few beers and a football. It’s a good day out. I can pretty much cycle there without using any roads. I use the old railway track now a path past renishaw and halfway.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You can go to the theme park once that’s built haha. ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I know where you mean. Let me know if you’re down there at any point. I’m only 10 minutes away from rother valley so could have a catch up ?

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Yeah I will do. Not been for a while, due a trip while weathers still ok

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

From manor?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Near manor. Intake if you know it? Down from the old fire station πŸ™‚

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I don’t know it that well, just an educated guess, 10 mins from Rother Valley it must of been south east of Sheffield

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Yeah πŸ™‚

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

My mother just used to chuck me out in the garden and shut the door lol i turned out alright πŸ˜€

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Have you got a local zoo or aquarium you can take her tooa? Maybe go on a day out to one, always good fun. πŸ™‚

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nearest aquarium is hull I think! Haha we’re going to something like a zoo next week as a one off. Bloody expensive these holidays ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Play hide and seek but don’t seek? That could get you a few hours ??

Nah I’m not a parent but I baby sit sometimes for my mates kid and he has one of those Bop it! Twist it! Things and with a bit of competition and encouragement he can play with that thing for hours ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Do you not remember my story from southport? Hide and seek is banned in my house after that ??

I think shes a bit too young for bop it haha. I was thinking about getting her to help me make some wooden letters to decorate for her room.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

My 4 yr old loves helping me do things around the house, from laying a floor to building an IKEA unit, working on my car and everything in between so making something for her room should engage her attention. It takes 4 times as long but they have fun.

Another thing he loves for some reason is washing the car so you can always try that too.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

My 4 yr old loves helping me do things around the house, from laying a floor to building an IKEA unit, working on my car and everything in between so making something for her room should engage her attention. It takes 4 times as long but they have fun.

Another thing he loves for some reason is washing the car so you can always try that too.

I hope he’s on at least Β£10 an hour for all that ?. Make the most of it cos in 9 years time all you’ll get back is ‘ in a minute ‘ or ” I’ll do it later ” ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)