The Prize Claim Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    puntzak WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Loved the comeback,have a great one in Vegas.

Ashee WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Pick me bandit watch the videos religiously 😛 Thanks in advance

Craigmo WANTED $2
    Outlaw

win big in vegas mate, they have still got thousands of my money from years ago lol

Superspur WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Great vid bandit good luck in Vegas

Jamespoole WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Evening mr B, I don’t win as I’m not a member of any slot websites (due to a dangerous clicky finger) but nevertheless I watch every video and drive you mental on twitter with gifs! Can’t help loving the channel and make sure I share whenever I can. Have a cracking time in Vegas and look forward to Sunday slots next week!

Louish91 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Top vids Bandit…. keep it up!

Ginge66 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

People get angry at the way you play reel king I love it keep up the good work

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

Great watch as always. Hope the run continues in Vegas! If I am lucky enough to win the draw could you please donate to thebraintumourcharity.com as I am currently recovering from having my melon drilled open for the third time in two years! It’s rough but they give so much support to people who really need it. Thanks. ?

Vegardinho WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Amazing

Stevewallace27 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Stevewallace27

Richy74 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Great comeback, never in doubt !

paddyskid1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Good luck in Vegas fella love the videos

missf24 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Thanks for getting the videos back up and running. Highlight to my week when I see them.

Giggsy123 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Good luck in Vegas bandit. Loved the reloaded vid! Book of dead line hit was the first vid I saw of yours and not stopped since.

Anonymous WANTED $15
    Inactive

All of the first section of that video reminds me of the piss-poor last few runs that I had that convinced to take a break for a couple of months. Enjoy Vegas!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 216 total)