The Prize Claim Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    scootypaul WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hello just seen that I won £300 on the Betvictor prize draw but I don’t believe I’ve been active . sad face . Good luck to everyone on the re-draw .

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Awh no wish i was 171

Gillington80 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi mate…3rd on Betfair. Made my Xmas so much better ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

scootypaul wrote:

Hello just seen that I won £300 on the Betvictor prize draw but I don’t believe I’ve been active . sad face . Good luck to everyone on the re-draw .

Hi Scooty, appreciate your comment and you will be in for a nice surprise as Bet Victor have come back to me to say that your entry has been confirmed. I will be in touch shortly for some payment details 😀

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hi when will this be getting piad out thanks again x and hope the cats getting better

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

When i pay it lol Please don’t peck my arse off like last time Sam i’m just real busy – once all the verification is back and i have a good collection of peoples payment details i will do a run of payments just like i always do, just please like i always say, chill, it will come.

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Ok thanks

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Samanthallen wrote:

Ok thanks

Don’t take it the wrong way Sam, head is up my arse, there’s the cat, sorting a house, flat tyre on the family car, service needed on the “works” car, getting the kids to school with no car and then the bloody christmas shopping and then of course, fitting a new video in to all that 😀

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I know am sorry i know you’ve got alot on i didn’t mean it in a rush way hope everything picks up for you and sorry again

scootypaul WANTED $10
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

scootypaul wrote:

Hi Scooty, appreciate your comment and you will be in for a nice surprise as Bet Victor have come back to me to say that your entry has been confirmed. I will be in touch shortly for some payment details ?

Sound Bandit. I received and replied to the email..x.. Big love hope everyone enjoys the 25th

surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Hey there just watched your last bid great wins, I only just realised I didnt have to use your link to enter videoslots draw, I entered but using mobile it clicked the enter rather than .com could you amend?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

surcusion12 wrote:

Hey there just watched your last bid great wins, I only just realised I didnt have to use your link to enter videoslots draw, I entered but using mobile it clicked the enter rather than .com could you amend?

Don’t worry if your entered and your name is drawn bandit will announce it on his videos as normal and any issues with email addresses etc can be sorted at that point mate 🙂

endicotton08 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Made a new post but not sure if I was supposed to write it here… so just adding here also lol. Up the fat santa stevie boyyyy

Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Amazingly I was a part of the team that won the extra chance with an amazing finale score of 337!

I love Wonky and am a bit Wonky so good match

Alexparker89 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Gambulaah knows! That final was mega. Congrats team mate. Nice little Christmas bonus for us

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 216 total)