The Prize Claim Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #7246
    The Bandit WANTED $5,146
    El Bandito

    Hi folks

     

    Sometimes when i have done draws and i am waiting for the winners to see the video, i can miss your comments on YouTube, the notifications aren’t brilliant if it is a reply to something else for example. It would be great for me if anyone that has won one of the prizes could just comment inside this thread and then i can get going on sending the wonga with no delays!

     

    Cheers

    2
    1
    #7529
    CTiD WANTED $8
    Outlaw

    Have the re draws been done from last month .. i cant find the results if they have

    #7538
    The Bandit WANTED $5,146
    El Bandito

    No mate, i will get round to it. Shit loads going on tbh struggling to find the time for everything haha.

    #8432
    Kevkirt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    I’ve won fuck all but loving the streams that kills an hour for me when I’m on nightshift happy days mate ?

    #8672
    mart9973 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    thank you so much for my money i am so grateful received it yesterday thanks again mrs gone to ASDA now lol

    2
    #8790
    Watson9417 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

    How much was your weekend booster

    #9052
    Bigpuppypig8 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

    Aup mate I commented on the last prize draw video. Probably being a twat but my redbet name is just Gary so wondered if I was 300 winner ? probably not but would kick myself if I missed it

    #9053
    The Bandit WANTED $5,146
    El Bandito

    Bigpuppypig8 wrote:

    Aup mate I commented on the last prize draw video. Probably being a twat but my redbet name is just Gary so wondered if I was 300 winner ? probably not but would kick myself if I missed it

    The name you see that wins is the backinamo website name mate so in your case it would show Bigpuppypig8

    #10455
    slimysimon WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    The Bandit wrote:

    Hi folks

     

    Sometimes when i have done draws and i am waiting for the winners to see the video, i can miss your comments on YouTube, the notifications aren’t brilliant if it is a reply to something else for example. It would be great for me if anyone that has won one of the prizes could just comment inside this thread and then i can get going on sending the wonga with no delays!

     

    Cheers

    Yay! My first ever win 4th in the Videoslots draw! Thanks a lot Mr Bandit Sir! 🙂

    #10458
    Finalflash WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    Nice one Bandit!! Hot it lucky in the Paddypower one played every month since I started subscribing chuffed to bits mate cheers :)!

    #10459
    Finalflash WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    Hit** bit too excited sorry!

    #10466
    The Bandit WANTED $5,146
    El Bandito

    Nice one folks, as soon as the casinos get back to me i will get on to you via the email you joined here (backinamo) with so keep an eye on that, i haven’t emailed them yet with it being Sunday but i will be on it first thing 😀

    1
    #10549
    Jaiime261217 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    yay can’t believe I won 3rd place on video slots in June 2018thank you so much can’t wait to properly verify it

    #10550
    The Bandit WANTED $5,146
    El Bandito

    Jaiime261217 wrote:

    yay can’t believe I won 3rd place on video slots in June 2018thank you so much can’t wait to properly verify it

    Hi mate, it was for Bet Victor i believe…. you will be pleased to hear….. verified as a winner matey 😀 I will email soon!

    #10554
    Jaiime261217 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    thank you so much bandit xxx

    1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 216 total)