The Bonanza Rage Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Last week I actually did finally hit a bonus on Diamond Mine, it rolled in 5 scatters straight up on my 4th spin. Wasn’t great though, £30 on 60p stake.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I wanna say it’s nice to see I’m not the only one experiencing this, but that would be rude as hell, so I won’t say it! lol
    Anyway, I think it’s unreal that I’ve been playing Bonanza for probably over 100-200,000 spins and never ever even got a 200x win. It’s getting ridiculous. Hey Steve, I need an official Bandit-Fund-Me-Session soon! This slot is literally making me crazy!!!! 🙁

Purple_Ron WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Theres just something about this slot…even though it can jerk me off, so frequently with  10x wins, its still my favourite haha

I usually give it a hundred spins to see what kind of mood its in & if its eating my balance and tearing me a new one l, ill leave.

Biggest win to date was around 450x bonus hit…which came outa nowhere.

Jamkel88 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bonanza is without doubt my favourite slot, that I hate, to love!

This game has given my biggest win, my highest X stake win, and also gone the longest without bonusing (4400 spins) of any slot I play.

It has the lure of ‘That’ big win whilst knowing it can, and usually does, have the ability to rip you a new one very very quickly and easily.

its like drinking alcohol in a way….we all love it, we know what it can do on a good night, but ultimately the outcome is shite and we always say never again after a good session.

ive notice with this game, it seems to have streaks on certain days….you can deposit one day and not even get a tease for a ‘D’ , but then some days you have the feature roll in one after another and you can feel it coming in.

it could be me but I prefer to play this slot at certain sites as it has a different vibe wherever I’ve played it and certainly have my favourite.

Despite my battles I can definitely say I’m up on the game as I alway start with a low deposit, with low stakes and work my up, usually maxing at £2 a spin.

Intersting now tho with all these megaways games and how they seem to play….nothing seems to come close, even with all their gimmicks.

id dread to think how my P n L would be if bonanza had a buy feature option, but for now I’m glad it doesn’t. ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I checked my bonanza p&l on videoslots over the last 12 months

£48,756 wagered

£45,235 winnings

£3,521 loss

i have had some big wins 1000x on £1 spin 230x on £10 spins loads of 100x wins it’s not my fault I’ve got a compulsive banjo music addiction da da da da da da da da da.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

I’ve done over a half million spins on this game just on videoslots.. #shock. let alone other sites.

Its a great designed slot, in that a lot of the time, you play for min loss, however, the bonus can be a bitch to get when its in the mood. I’ve said this before, and people initially just don’t believe me.. i had a session where i didn’t get the bonus in 16000 spins.. and yes, i was counting.

That’s the worst, it will regularly do 1000 spins with no bonus.. the average i would say is around 600-700. My last bonus on it, was at £4 stake, took me 2 deposits to get, 500 and 250… then, when i got it.. paid £28 🙁

I just love the game though.

Jonnee WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Low stakes, but come on! 17 spins as well!

I love this slot and hate it at the same time

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I have tried it but avoid it now.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

and here’s my latest.. only cost £400 to land 🙂

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

and here’s about 6 spins later… but still not really good at £4

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

fuck bonanza…..nuff said

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

It used to be my favourte however i now prefer DHV for a few reasons, firstly you dont have to rely just on landing the bonus as it quite frequently is capable of dropping in decent wins in the base game, secondly its more fun as it is always teasing a bonus wheras Bonanza can take an age just for a tease. I just always seem to get a fairer run on Danger. For anyone interested my Stats on each game as as follows (using slottracker data- a few monsters including a 1400x DHV bonus are not included as i sometimes play on the chromebook which slottracker is not compatible with)

Bonanza –

TOTAL SPINS 72,685
    TOTAL BONUSES – 157

AVG BONUS WIN – 109.54x

Bonus Frequency – 1/463

BEST BONUS  – 3677x/ Worst Bonus – 4.65x

RTP – 95.33

Danger High Voltage –

TOTAL SPINS – 57,917

TOTAL BONUSES – 365

AVG BONUS WIN – 61x

Bonus Freq – 1/159 Spins

Best Bonus – 700x  Worst Bonus – 6.2x

RTP – 95.78

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Has anyone ever had back to back bonuses on this . Just I got a tease on next spin after the bonus

bigsteve7272 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Good Evening,

Took £730 off Bonanza yesterday on 80p stake. Absolutely made up until just 3 minutes ago……..was playing on Unibet and was playing the sister game of ‘Diamond Mine’ after playing through about £40 in comes a four scatter gold trigger. i was playing on just 40p stake…….as a punishment for yesterday’s victory, the complete bastard paid me just 16p. yes 16p, i did not have a win before the feature. I received a 4p win and a 12p win.  That means my win was 0.4 of my stake…..God works in very mysterious ways doesn’t he? I am genuinely laughing now….but at the time……

Bigsteve7272

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

thunderball6 wrote:

Has anyone ever had back to back bonuses on this . Just I got a tease on next spin after the bonus

I had it once, very very rare, probably will never see it again . I think my best was 4 bonuses in about 50/60 spins.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)