The Bonanza Rage Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

What gets me on the bonus is how often it loves to waste your last 5/6 spins.

It’s a game that drives me mad but that potential keeps drawing me back in, one thing for sure is I prefer this over danger any day of the week, the base game is 10x more interesting.

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I have been on a feral run on Bonanza for a month my last two bonuses were under 10x and they came after 1k and 2.5k spins.  I love the game and can’t seem to give it up!  lol  I play other slots and my luck has been bad on them lately too.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Doesn’t seem like I’m the only one who doesn’t win on this slot. I’ve been chasing it for so long, and never ever win on it. Today I played nothing but bonanza. I’m sick of the sound now. I had over 2000 spins before my balance was gone, without a single bonus. The biggest base game hit was 35x. I stopped counting dropdown teases at 70. My mind was just blown at that point. Now I can barely think. This slot is pure evil. Why would anyone make a slot where you can go 2000 spins without a bonus, when the bonus rarely pays over 50x anyway? I just wanna get that one hit so I can move on from this slot 🙁

be4fraid WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I’m done with Bonanza.In last 7 bonuses I got 2×17 spins and 5 standard 12 spins. Not a single bonus paid more than 14x. It used to be my favorite slot for a long time but recently it’s so cruel that I even asked cashmio support if the game is still BGT slot. Well.. They answered that microgaming is providing bonanza to them. ( It was weird to begin with since I’m lithuanian so I can’t play any other BGT game in my country but I was allowed to play bonanza ).
    So.. Bye my favorite slot.. Unfortunately..

leonwillava WANTED $6
    Outlaw

4 bonus rounds over the weekend, biggest win 40x really poor when you wait hundreds of spins for the bonus.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Yeah, it’s incredibly hard to win big on this slot, yet a lot of players seem to have hit 400x or more. Maybe we’re just a bunch who’s unlucky 🙁 Hopefully we’ll all be able to break the losing streak and finally get that one big win we’re all wanting!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I must be very lucky with this game; in my last session alone, I hit 5 bonuses, 2 of which were pretty duff (25-50x range), 2 were around 250x and the last was nearly 450x. I’ve had loads of big wins off Bonanza – don’t get me wrong, I’ve had many, many less than 10x features off it too but I seem to hit reasonably big ones quite frequently and it will usually land for me in a few hundred spins.

Now Diamond Mine – there’s one I can’t bonus at all, despite what must be thousands of spins total by now.

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Had a bash on Bonanza earlier after having a break from it for a few weeks and noticed there was no longer any long pauses that sometimes occur when you get a win and are waiting for the replacement symbols to drop down, they literally just slammed straight down, found it much more enjoyable.

micekas WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Those big wins on BTG slots are rare as a fuding red moon. And for me Bonanza is one of the most volitale games – Max 100 spins per session and then abort, because it becomes boring really fast and after 600 spins to get a bonus of 20x is just nut breaking.

leonwillava WANTED $6
    Outlaw

as much I love the game it is pissing me off, think I might try book of dead

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Update: 1000 spins on Bonanza today, and I got 2 bonuses. They paid 12.5x and 10x. Lucky me!

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

New update: 3500 spins and got one bonus on 5 euro spins, 60x. Ripped the entire balance.
    After that I had to calm down and did a reload and played 50 cent bets. Got a bonus after 200 spins, 130x. Kept playing at 50 cent bets for another 1400 spins without a bonus and ripped.
    This game hates me with a passion. Screw you, BTG!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Again for contrast (and I’m not trying to rub it in here, just reporting my own playing experience), 3 bonuses today in the space of 60 spins. First 2 in the 50-90x range (not great but acceptable), last one poor at around 25x.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

So this shit happened just a few minutes ago, after a shitload of spins, once again. Have you ever seen anything like this shit? Not even 2x? Fuck this slot, I cant afford to play it anymore.

Festmc WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Come good for me today. After only a 30 quid deposit I ended up caught in roughly a 3 hour bonanza session with 3 features (2 of them paid good. One shite). Had some awesome base game hits, I ended up withdrawing 490. Profit land.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)