The Bonanza Rage Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Hi Guys!

Okay, so ever since I saw Kim (LetsGiveItASpin) show that famous 14,000x win on Bonanza, I’ve spent atleast half my slotting time chasing a big win on Bonanza. We’re talking a LOOOONG time, hundreds of thousands of spins, and tons of frustration. Not to mention my autism tells me to keep that goddamn sound on at all times and never look away from the screen.
    Anyway, over the last few months I’ve been sitting with a notepad keeping track of anything noteworthy happening on the slot. By noteworthy I mean things like;
    – Starting point
    – Balance after every 100 spins
    – Maximum Megaways. How many spins it took to get. And win value (as if max megaways ever pays).
    – Bonus. how many spins until i got the bonus, how many spins i get in the bonus, the total multiplier and total wins.

Sometimes it keeps me around the same balance for ages, without anything noteworthy happening. Other times it rips me a new one. It usually does to be fair.
    Now, I have spun hundreds of thousands of spins on Bonanza. The one thing I’ve never ever had on the slot is a 200x or higher win. I hit a 199x once. I also tend to get bad bonuses when I trigger the +5 for 17 spins.
    Does anyone ever win big on this slot? Am I just the unluckiest guy in the world on this slot?

Just to give you an idea of how my typical Bonanza session looks like:
    I play about 800 spins before I get a bonus. After the bonus my balance is always down from the starting point. I then think “Well, it took 800 spins, surely the next bonus will come faster”. So I keep playing, and end up getting to like 1100 spins before I get the next bonus. Then my autism kicks in again and I think “surely this time the bonus will come faster!”, so I go for another one. And this time I’m usually right, but I end up with 200 spins before I get a bonus, my balance has gone to hell, and I get a 20x bonus total win. RIP!

I usually play at €2-5 stake, depending on my balance. The different stakes don’t really make a difference either, it’s just as bad every time.

I love and hate this slot. I love the potential, and I hate the amount of time it takes between each time it even teases you with anything noteworthy.

What’s your opinions on Bonanza? Is it as tilting for you guys?

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Dazza G had an unhealthy obsession with the slot and moaned like fuck about it all the time, it’s well known that it can rinse you and take hundreds of spins to bonus.

I would broaden your horizon and look to play some other slots, Genie Jackpots seems to play well without buying the bonus and has some crazy potential as well.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Slight brag, i dont play it often but when i do i usually get the bonus within 200 or so spins at any stake and ive yet to have a bonus less than 100x xD

Ghostdog WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I know what ypu mean … i play that slot alot and have only got the bonus twice 1 took ober 900 spins and i got 35x the other took about 600 and went for a massive 12x … but you gotta stick with it one day it will go crazy hahaha

Alex969 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The last time i played bonanza it was on 3 differant sites and each time i had over 1200 spins and still didnt manage a bonus,i used to like that game as rtp was quite good but now im lucky to get between 50-60%

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I said this on another thread yesterday; the initial trigger coming in with a +5 seems to be a bad sign on Bonanza, I’d rather just have the 12 with a retrigger in the bonus.

Your results are particularly unlucky though; just in the last 2 weeks I’ve had about two dozen features on this game in total, including 3 which went for 400x or above. I’d say half were 15x or less, the rest between 50-100x. Anything between 25 and 500 spins to land.

Jamesh WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I love bonanza but it can be a bugger to bonus and when ginally done more often than not it pays badly, had a 1200x the other night though! Shame it was on a 20p stake!

leonwillava WANTED $6
    Outlaw

been playing this for well over a year now, not had a 1000x yet, had a 1000x on danger high voltage but getting it on bonanza seems very difficult, the vid with the 14000x win must be a load of crap as surely there would have been more wins of this size given the amount of people playing the game.

Kautsumarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

ive starting to think that bonus in this crap doesnt exist have played over 3000 spins whitout bonus…..

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Well after chasing the bonus for over 2000 spins it finally landed on £4, and paid less than 10x, it’s actually started with 9 dead spins. Done with the game get extremely boring when you know the bknus is never coming

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Bonanza is actually one of my favourite games at the minute. You just need to remember, like any slot, these 1000x or bigger wins are exceptional. If you hit it enough, you’ll eventually have your good day and be on the receiving end of a monster win, but most bonuses are going to be averaging 10-50x.

This is not unique to Bonanza; the majority of slots play that way. What Bonanza does have over other games is the base game is very low risk. Load up 100x and you’ll probably get 500 spins out of it before you bust. That makes it a great game if you’re a low roller looking to get a couple hours entertainment out of £50, plus the potential of one good hit paying a couple hundred even on the lowest stake.

Trowblerone WANTED $33
    Outlaw

I love Bonanza. But i got very VERY lucky with a 5402x base game hit on a quid. So that’s probably why.

Festmc WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I’m obsessed with the game, it’s my go to slot. I’ve massively ripped on it and I’ve hit it ridiculously huge many times though. I hit 1000x on a fiver deposit bedore now. Numerous none wins in the bonus (also on many +5’s). Like someone said in comments, it great for low rolling , 50 quid can last forever and other times just rip you a new one. I need to broaden my horizons myself but the wins I’ve had just keep dragging me back. I’ve hit over 3000x a few times and over 1000x loadsa times. Just wish it was every time.

leonwillava WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Your a very lucky person, in just over a year I’ve not hit a 1000x plenty of bonuses, do love the game though

jamestoni WANTED $7
    Outlaw

so i just got a bonus this morning, 5 mins ago, on 40p a spin, fucking 64p WTF and a zero bonus a few days ago. a fucking joke of a game. we all know how hard it is to bonus, ive played it for over a hour before with no bonus.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)