The Bonanza Rage Thread!

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Has anyone ever had back to back bonuses on this . Just I got a tease on next spin after the bonus

Got to be incredibly rare this… if you imagine that Bonanza bonuses (on average) once every 500 spins (I know it’s slightly less than this, but let’s just use this assumption), then two consecutive bonuses would be 1 in 250,000 – right?

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

Mondayblues23 wrote:

Dazza G had an unhealthy obsession with the slot and moaned like fuck about it all the time, it’s well known that it can rinse you and take hundreds of spins to bonus.

I would broaden your horizon and look to play some other slots, Genie Jackpots seems to play well without buying the bonus and has some crazy potential as well.

LOL – Dazza G moans about everything, can’t watch the guy, he just sits there whining non stop if he doesn’t get a bonus in the first 5 spins, and when he finally gets one sits there whining about how much he gets paid.

If that guy got the result of every horse race except one for a whole week correct, he would sit there ranting that the industry was rigged because that one horse didn’t come in.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)