Sunday Slots (16/09/18) – Discussion Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Balls of stell nice 1 on the hit couldn’t go to a nicer guy well done

Teh_Gooner WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Wow! Speechless, but great video as always Mr. Bandit!

Still would love to a crazy session like this on the projector stuff you did a video a while back.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Holy fucking shitballs bandit ….that’s an awesome hit.

it is understandable why you are playing this game at this stake and method .

remember to keep an eye on the long run although I know you do this anyway don’t want you falling into rocknrolla territory with massaive stakes

p.s you need to play terminator as that hot mode is past due .

#buyingthewifeabeehive

Cheers mate and yeah sure, it certainly isn’t the norm for me on any other game, even Reel King only gets the very odd go on £40 haha

It is definitely over due that damn hot mode eh, and that fucking wild line!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Geordiemark42 wrote:

Well here is my 10p worth lol. I enjoy watching you on wild swarm cos myself and I bet most on here could not afford to play it like you do. I don’t think its worth the stress but I think its your new wonky. I’m glad your up on it and play it like that all the time if you want and hopefully it won’t take it all back. It is that high a stake I never think god I wish that was me as its like me been down £30 then suddenly I’m £120 up. Just over 4x yr deposit so its not really a massive win in x your spend, but this is the game that has grabbed you like wonky did so why can’t you enjoy it. I love your vids and you should of read my genie jackpots post first lol. Its a bag of shit.

Ha yeah what a load of shite that Genie game was! I am positive some lucky buggers will get some uber wins on it though and send in a pic! At least we will know it can pay!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

pillzandskillz wrote:

I wasn’t really going to write anything , because you seemed to have your guard up in the video and you was getting quite defensive about people saying you have no respect for money , i think to a degree all of us have a disrespect for money because we always want more so its a pretty moo point to be honest. But listen to me bandit , your a family man and sometimes your videos make me sick to my stomach and my girlfriend feels the same way when your playing like this , but the fact of the matter is. Its your money , do as you wish but you can’t expect everyone to like it and thats their opinion , i enjoy watching your videos for the banter you provide in them and the mixture of slots and games you play , i don’t enjoy watching people loose ridiculous amounts because there is no pleasure in it , you would have to be a sociopath to enjoy watching someone loose 15k.

I don’t know you , i’ve never spoken to you before. But i respect what you’ve built here and on youtube , i know it must be hard to go about your business with all these trolls around as well. The other night when Paul lost like 4k , i was genuinely  gutted for him i’ve become a closer to his community as a active member on his forums on his videos and it pains me to see someone having badluck like him.

I guess what im trying to say is 90% of people on here will have a pop or a dig at you because it could of all gone terribly wrong and they care about you and don’t want to see you in the gutter. Its all a bit of tuff love ?

Take care of yourself mate , but please watch this big bets.

Cheers mate and yeah i get you, just an incredibly strange set of circumstances on this particular game for me personally has led to a crazy run being possible on it, i am wary of the disaster that lurks round the corner don’t you worry!

Kingkennyoo9 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

This latest video was amazing loved every minute of it me and the wifey. Dont worry what other people think its your fu**ing money you do what you want. We both think you are an absolute legend of a streamer when we watch your video,s sometimes we respond as if you can hear us then piss ourselfs laughing. We both wish you all the success in the world with your house building pot hopfully one day swarm will by you one out right any one who dosent like it should just do one because at the end of the day are we not all watching for the entertainment value. Wishing you all the best in the future keep the videos coming and keep on winning from kenny and wifey laura from plymouth xx

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

AndyJC72 wrote:

Nice one Steve, Couldn’t of happened to a nicer bloke to be honest, I’ve gone totally degen on this game too and was doing 100 quid spins when I built the hive up, Ended up depositing 70k on it over 3 days, Luckily when it finally arrived it paid 768x but now this slot is my nemphasis so will leave it alone for now lol.

Wow i bet the relief was incredible on that one mate! I just don’t quite have the minerals to stick it on £100, 10 spins and a grand gone would just ruin my head i think, would have been an awesome moment when it shook and splatted though and then the thoughts going through the head….. “you better be a good one you bastard” lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Kingkennyoo9 wrote:

This latest video was amazing loved every minute of it me and the wifey. Dont worry what other people think its your fu**ing money you do what you want. We both think you are an absolute legend of a streamer when we watch your video,s sometimes we respond as if you can hear us then piss ourselfs laughing. We both wish you all the success in the world with your house building pot hopfully one day swarm will by you one out right any one who dosent like it should just do one because at the end of the day are we not all watching for the entertainment value. Wishing you all the best in the future keep the videos coming and keep on winning from kenny and wifey laura from plymouth xx

Cheers Kenny, appreciate that and glad you like the videos – cheers to you both for tuning in 😀

tim_bucked 2 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Mate, I’ve only found out you’re not on You Tube anymore! It was mentioned it was to do with copyright issues if that is true? Glad you’re still posting your videos, had a few to catch up on, great entertainment , but glad Fred the cat is better, at least his breath will smell nice for a while ha!

P.s YouTube need to get their priorities straight, it’s ok to post videos of extremism,  but slight copyright violations, utter bollox!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Teh_Gooner wrote:

Wow! Speechless, but great video as always Mr. Bandit!

Still would love to a crazy session like this on the projector stuff you did a video a while back.

Cheers mate, well this is the script with that….. the feedback was…..

Screen not clear enough – I changed it to still look like a big projector but it was a large green screen instead, it left me personally watching the slot on the big projector so the difference was still there personally and i could appreciate it was huge in front of me.

Sound not clear enough – After getting about 6 different microphones, i found that Adobe something or other editing software allowed me to boost the decibel level or something, i am not that technical but i got it sounding great.

Lighting wasn’t good – I bought lights, filmed it with a Canon camera etc but now it has changed to just filming me with that camera and capturing the slots direct through the computer for 100% clarity and then positioning me on top in the editing suite.

I’m ugly – unfortunately i couldn’t find a fix for that one 😀

Couldn’t see various bits of info – it’s a capture now so it is much clearer.

So as you can see, incredibly, i am still working on it all lol unfortunately though, i personally feel that it has now lost its uniqueness and is just like everyone elses green screen only bigger, which i guess does still mean i can walk around and stuff but it just isn’t different enough anymore so i don’t know what to do about that lol

I also need to build a new computer for the office that is of decent power for editing too and that is around £2,500 and i am just so lazy!

JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

i was made up you posted a vid m8.  jumped onto justeat and ordered a kebab pizza and some milkshake lol. settled down under the duvet with me computer on and waiting.  then pressed play on an insane video that had me on the on the edge of me bed all the way through.  Your videos are an evemt in our house like the grand national.  betting a quid each on profit or loss and how much for a win lol……   congrats m8 and buy your home. we bought ours and in 2 years its paid and no one can take it away.   wtg

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

tim_bucked 2 wrote:

Mate, I’ve only found out you’re not on You Tube anymore! It was mentioned it was to do with copyright issues if that is true? Glad you’re still posting your videos, had a few to catch up on, great entertainment , but glad Fred the cat is better, at least his breath will smell nice for a while ha!

P.s YouTube need to get their priorities straight, it’s ok to post videos of extremism,  but slight copyright violations, utter bollox!

Nah it wasn’t really to do with Copyright issues mate tbh, the reason they recently gave me was that i had some sort of spider active or an offline reader of some kind that wasn’t permitted – well to say i have no idea what that fucking means is the understatement of the century and after asking if they could explain that to me, they went all auto response on me again lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

JRushPixel wrote:

i was made up you posted a vid m8.  jumped onto justeat and ordered a kebab pizza and some milkshake lol. settled down under the duvet with me computer on and waiting.  then pressed play on an insane video that had me on the on the edge of me bed all the way through.  Your videos are an evemt in our house like the grand national.  betting a quid each on profit or loss and how much for a win lol……   congrats m8 and buy your home. we bought ours and in 2 years its paid and no one can take it away.   wtg

Cheers JRush, glad you enjoyed it mate and yeah, the quest for the bricks continues haha! One day, one day!

JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

JRushPixel wrote:

i just built my own editing station for 1k  it has 64 gig ram and a 4 gig card with an i5.  thats overpowered for my needs but i game as well. 2400 must be a beast. esp if building yourself.   i bought all my stuff direct from manufacturer or china itself.   bit of a wait but save 76 percent of cost compared to retail sometimes for the same item.

doughnut man WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I loved the video but there’s one thing I really didn’t like about it, why do u keep explaining yourself? U shouldn’t have to pal. If that’s how u want to play then play that way, if people don’t like it don’t watch it. I love to watch these videos just cz of how funny u are. I just wish u would do my requests and let ur misses do a deal or deal for 1k cz last time it was epic. If she makes profit she can “spend it at Asda” Haha

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)