Sunday Slots (16/09/18) – Discussion Thread

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Why are you here? You have insulted me and made very bad assumptions, obviously, you read the post i made and then accused me of bumming off the state and other rubbish like getting caught stealing via sickness benefits when I said something completely different and was referring to the trolls reporting The Bandit.  If I knew were you lived I would sue your complaining arse for defamation of character and libel

” A published false statement that is damaging to a person’s reputation; a written defamation. ”

I am actually a merchant seaman and ex-royal navy. I have screen capped it and reported the post and we shall see.

So. Every post you have replied to has been disrespectful to The site owner Steve and forum users.

So again.  Why are you here?

SjonBoy WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi Mr. Bandit, Please, please please keep making these videos. They are highly entertaining, and fantastic to watch !! Never mind any negative post, those asswipes will always be around, no matter what you do. Focus on the positive people. I know you have a lot of fans who every time can’t wait for your next video, and I am one of them (I am from Holland). I thoroughly enjoy the high stakes, your humor, your up and down swings, Reel King gambling, Bea Swarms high stake rollercoast, I love it all. The way you edit your videos is perfect, it’s always entertaining. It’s a damn shame YouTube has blocked you (and a lot of others, just recently David Labowsky as well). But I come to your website gladly to see the videos. This last one with the race to 25K Bea Swarm video was epic in every way !! Keep on going. And one last thing, I can see in any video that you have a good “bank roll management”. So I don’t get why people even talk about that, they should mind their own business. When is the next video ?? Thank you Bandit, and hace a great one!!  BR,. John

elliotthoppi WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Alright Bandit. Heard anymore from Vimeo?

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Hey peeps!

The best way to deal with trolls is to completely ignore them! At the moment he’s getting a hardon by pissing people off. Just ignore him and sooner or later he’ll get bored of wasting his time talking to himself.

stace11022 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Come on Bandit …..

Do some extra videos …Your minted at the moment !!!!

One a week ….its a crime ….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@stace11022 it takes ste 5 – 6 hours just to record the features and then editing time then upload and attach to the website while all this can take a total of around 7 – 8 hours the main reason he doesn’t do more a week is because he plays when he wants to have a slot I think this is apparent in the fun and or jokes you get from him in his videos. You never know you may get a extra thrown in along the way but I do think these are the main reasons.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)