Sunday Slots (16/09/18) – Discussion Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Right, so i am just uploading, publishing, editing and all that bollocks my slot session from today. People are definitely going to want to discuss this one so if we could keep the discussions to the one thread, it would be appreciated!

I will answer any questions best i can of course but please, actually make sure you listen to ALL of what i say before you throw anything my way lol

Anonymous WANTED $15
    Inactive

Any idea of a rough time that it will be viewable? Will it be tonight?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah it will be tonight, it is currently 60% uploaded but will then have to convert too and activate its HD, i would imagine it may be around 7pm 😀

Iamdanmazz92 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Love a Sunday! Been checking since about 4 haha. The Mrs can watch shit factor why I watch the vid!!

Steville WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Why? Did you win the Mega Moolah Jackpot? I hope so!

Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

From this thread I guess you do some high stakes so you know there will be a few giving you a hard time for it. At the end of the day you play how you play, only you know your limits. At least your being honest about it.

You always say not to copy your style. Personally I stick to lower amounts as that’s where I am comfortable.

Look forward to the video.

Anonymous WANTED $15
    Inactive

I will be setting my alarm for sometime after 7pm then, sounds intriguing!

Motherphucker WANTED $0
    Spectator

It will be the usual bollocks, lose lots of money, up to outrageous stakes, win big so that he promote his links and then say don’t copy me even though I show you huge wins

Steville WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Why are you here Motherphucker?

Anonymous WANTED $15
    Inactive

Motherphucker wrote:

It will be the usual bollocks, lose lots of money, up to outrageous stakes, win big so that he promote his links and then say don’t copy me even though I show you huge wins

Twat! Why are you even here then? if you don’t like the way The Bandit plays then don’t watch his videos, simples!!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’m not interested in the slightest bit of input from you Motherphucker so yes, you are blocked.

Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

ReggieMac wrote:

Motherphucker wrote:

Twat! Why are you even here then? if you don’t like the way The Bandit plays then don’t watch his videos, simples!!!!

Some people find it easier to blame others for their gambling loses. No one sticks a gun to our head to play, that alone starts and stops with us. I agree if you dont like it then dont watch it, just dont click the video.

holdthebellsmate WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I have a nice hot curry on the stove and look forward to some Creature From The Black Lagoon, Gonzo’s Quest, Motorhead,Immortal Romance wild desire full screen or a Jackpot win on any game. Preferably not DHV, gamble ladders or the BTG games.

Overripesine WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Wish you could upload everyday bandit, love your vids. Make my day. Get gutted wen you don’t upload. Your contest is by far the best

Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah it will be tonight, it is currently 60% uploaded but will then have to convert too and activate its HD, i would imagine it may be around 7pm ?

Your late, sort it out FFS 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)