Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I really cant get over the fact that someone compared The Bandit and Reel King to the leader of the Third Reich. Its nuts how some peoples minds work.

I have never heard The Bandit ever say “if you are on a loosing session, try and top Reel King”, in fact his advice is the opposite and he constantly tells people “only spend what you can afford to lose” or “consider any money you deposit gone before you start”. Cant really get much better advice than that.

You will always find the haters in life. You can gaurantee that if you did a giveaway where you gave people £10,000 in £50 notes, someone would be a dick and ask for £20’s just to get the attention and start a bit of back lash. When you read through this thread, most people on it are genuine and interested in how the Reel King journey is progressing; keep it up mate and get that second house!

There are some topics on the board that I dont get involved with because I either don’t understand it or dont agree/want to get involved. Need to now go through my history books and think of dictators to compare the thread starters to ?

Can I be Kim Yong un please! he’s a wee fat guy like me but he’s considered a sex symbol.

@Blacko – thats just fucking killed me mate. Nearly choked on my vape! Yes of course you can mate, you  are now KYU hahaha

That’s made my night fella, I can now have 5 nagging fucking women instead of just the one. Thanks very fucking much Pal. stick yer dictatorships up yer arse haha

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

You Fucker LOL, i’m kinda warming to Henry the eighth in regards to once the wifes started nagging then it was off with their head hahaha

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

So this dude is all for the Corporation winning and not the people, then calls The Bandit Hitler… Lmao that’s logic right there bro. Good to see the real Hitler has now fucked right off, fucking imbecile ?

I’d bet this dude is flapping at JRM everyday. ?

Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

You Fucker LOL, i’m kinda warming to Henry the eighth in regards to once the wifes started nagging then it was off with their head hahaha

Henry the 8th – i really like that fella.

Don’t like the wife = divorce her. Church says no, change the countries religion. Wife annoys him, cuts her head off and moves on. No arguing about whos sleeping on the couch

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

How’s the big chap doing? not heard anything in a while, is he still playing Reel King?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

TheBandit is a top man. ??????????

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I have followed this fascinating and revealing thread from the start but missed  the last couple of days and so had to scroll back to catch up with Red whathisname and his bollocks comparison.

Internet trolls who use such incendiary language to frame their arguments should be ignored as acknowledgement is like oxygen to them. This too is acknowledgement I know but cmon – these people need to know that there is no place for the pig ignorant, crass, nonsensical and potentially harmful shite that their keyboard strokes produce.

Ignore them and they go away – mostly – hopefully.

What Bandit produces in terms of content (whether it is video or blog) is basically an ongoing story of sorts – a gambling themed soap opera – but it’s also a true story and that’s why it is so compelling.

Whats not to like? I for one am hooked – in a good way.

Blocked

burders wrote:

I have followed this fascinating and revealing thread from the start but missed  the last couple of days and so had to scroll back to catch up with Red whathisname and his bollocks comparison.

Internet trolls who use such incendiary language to frame their arguments should be ignored as acknowledgement is like oxygen to them. This too is acknowledgement I know but cmon – these people need to know that there is no place for the pig ignorant, crass, nonsensical and potentially harmful shite that their keyboard strokes produce.

Ignore them and they go away – mostly – hopefully.

What Bandit produces in terms of content (whether it is video or blog) is basically an ongoing story of sorts – a gambling themed soap opera – but it’s also a true story and that’s why it is so compelling.

Whats not to like? I for one am hooked – in a good way.

Completely agree. There is nothing wrong with some one voicing their opinion; that what a forum is for. But there is a way to go about it. If someone puts forward a strong and coherent view point then it should be discussed; but comparing someone to Hitler is a piss take and he knew when posting it would get a lot of shit.

On the plus side, it gives us something to have a laugh and giggle about.

DH1967 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Had gambling issues all my adult life and yes I’m a woman and yes women do gamble, my dad was a gambling addict and I watched it destroy his relationship with my mum and his life so why did I gamble?  Because it’s fucking thrilling! I self excluded myself from my local betting shop in 2015, thinking that would solve my problem but then I got sucked back in to online gambling the worst mistake I’ve ever made, I kept thinking I hit bottom with the lies and borrowing money but it never seemed to come until one fateful weekend in February 2017 I won’t bore you with how hard I hit bottom but it was pretty fucking low! Anyway nearly 2 years on and I’ve not had a bet since that day and although I think about it even dream about it most importantly I haven’t done it but what I do is watch your videos if you knew how much you’ve helped me Bandit you couldn’t believe I get all the thrill without the risk and I don’t care if it’s 20p spins or 40 quid spins I bloody love it! So ignore the haters and keep doing what you do x

Wasted2Day WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Well done for not gambling for 2 years and keep it up ??

Addiction is a mother fucker but there is always help there if you need it, sometimes it’s just hard asking.

Stay strong ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

DH1967 wrote:

Had gambling issues all my adult life and yes I’m a woman and yes women do gamble, my dad was a gambling addict and I watched it destroy his relationship with my mum and his life so why did I gamble?  Because it’s fucking thrilling! I self excluded myself from my local betting shop in 2015, thinking that would solve my problem but then I got sucked back in to online gambling the worst mistake I’ve ever made, I kept thinking I hit bottom with the lies and borrowing money but it never seemed to come until one fateful weekend in February 2017 I won’t bore you with how hard I hit bottom but it was pretty fucking low! Anyway nearly 2 years on and I’ve not had a bet since that day and although I think about it even dream about it most importantly I haven’t done it but what I do is watch your videos if you knew how much you’ve helped me Bandit you couldn’t believe I get all the thrill without the risk and I don’t care if it’s 20p spins or 40 quid spins I bloody love it! So ignore the haters and keep doing what you do x

Great to hear. Ive got a similar story and El Bandito helps me curb my urges.

The the forum helps too. Its kinda like a mini session of Gamblers Anonymous sometimes ha

LOVE IT! :-))

Anonymous WANTED $19
    Inactive

Well I have only really been watching for like 2 months have to say I have been glued to your vids and watched at least 50 hours worth of content. Towards the end of your last 5 viedos I started to judge you thinking fucking lads crazy irresponsible you name it I thought it . Have hurd you speak of this forum and thought fuck it give it a view.  I have now read all 48 pages took me 3 hours to  read everyone’s comments posts ECT.i have come to the conclusion that I was wrong to judge  you with out knowing the full extent of what was going on. I do think you need to set a profit where you are happy to walk away and move on . You have bad some really close calls 38k in to be up to 41k out very lucky. 75k + plus profit at this time.i don’t think you will ever be flagged up for winning like you do because wile you winning thousands peplo are losing millions  I would love to see the profits and loses as a hole from the real king slot would be very interesting

( Where do you see the end  ?

(

Anonymous WANTED $19
    Inactive

Profit and losses from the slot it’s self as a hole not yours. that would make for some interesting vewing

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Question for Mr Bandit:

I get what you do with buying Machines and then basically working them out.

Would someone be able to do the same with US machines?

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.