Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Greendreams wrote:

Well played bandit son! So were you still a couple k down for the day then or ?

Total for today was £38,000 deposited (Including the video) for a balance of £41,150.

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Not your best but not too shabby either. Watching this thread is an absolute thrill, I got no finger nails left.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

It’s actually still sat in there because when i try and withdraw it as one, it says it is above the max but doesn’t then give a max amount so i’m going to ask the guy in the morning lol

paulovcov WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Well done mate glad you managed to pull that one back love the videos it’s strange cuz there not really anyone I watch where I get excited about them winning like I would myself but i do with you keep up the good work

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

I think grosvenor cap at 15k

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

stony wrote:

I think grosvenor cap at 15k

Uh oh haha. I will have to behave with it for a few days then! I will let you know what they say, maybe by a direct bank transfer you can take more, we will see 😀

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

From their bumpf

Deposits, withdrawals and bonusing. 10.4.1 for all debit or credit cards, if you wish to withdraw an amount in excess of £15,000 per day, please contact customer services; 10.4.2 for non-UK issued Mastercards and some UK Mastercards, we may not be able to pay funds back to these credit cards.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

ok sweet cheers, looks like they may send more if i ask them – will be interesting to find out, earned shit loads of those play points too lol

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

ask them can you put your withdrawal limit up to £100,000 and watch them crap themselves  🙂

and congrats on getting out of jail again, that reel king must be seething his dings off…

T0ptaff WANTED $6
    Outlaw

You think they (fobt) will go extinct mate ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

T0ptaff wrote:

You think they (fobt) will go extinct mate ?

Nah mate they will just develop slightly different games, you can still do your dick in on £2 a go!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

ask them can you put your withdrawal limit up to £100,000 and watch them crap themselves  ?

and congrats on getting out of jail again, that reel king must be seething his dings off…

Haha yeah seething that fat man is, back down to £1.60 for a bit again now though, safe down there lol

parker1991 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Keep going at this rate you will be buying the Mrs a boat too.?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

parker1991 wrote:

Keep going at this rate you will be buying the Mrs a boat too.?

Haha she would fucking ask for one too, she can have a radio controlled one lol!

Asher14 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

£10,000 white rabbit buy ?? but congrats on pulling it out of the fire mate

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.