So my internet was put in today…

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

granpappydave wrote:

Can’t you put a postcode checker for the internet providers in your area got to be something better than that mate am with virgin 220 meg it goes like shit off a shovel lol

As it stands, Bio has helped out and at least got my search to show that i can be offered fast fibre internet, it is all booked in and we have the site visit on the 21st January so i will just have to wait and see, fingers crossed that it can go ahead because what we have now is utter bonk!

Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Bandit I live in rural Ireland could not get no internet for over a year then fibre broadband from Vodafone and it works but only half the house.thats how shitty it is

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Have you not looked into my method Steve????

Its tried and tested and works like a charm and costs nothing ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

BSK1 wrote:

I have them coming soon for a site visit to hopefully prep for a fibre install mate – with any luck i will have 100 meg early next month!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

I have them coming soon for a site visit to hopefully prep for a fibre install mate – with any luck i will have 100 meg early next month!

???

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Lol Bio, how do you rate my chances 😀

If it happens, there will be a large shipment of drinks heading your way haha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Lol Bio, how do you rate my chances ?

If it happens, there will be a large shipment of drinks heading your way haha

Well, I do like my whisky ?. Jokes aside though, I just really want to get you hooked up to decent internet. You and your family have just moved into your new house and the least you deserve is a fast connection – I want to make that happen.

The offshore team seem to think it’s doable. If it wasn’t for that engineer saying that all the ports were full or whatever, I’d say like 95% you’re getting it. But whatever that engineer has seen is a bit worrying! I’d still say there’s a decent chance, I just don’t want to get your hopes up until the visit has happened that’s all. After that we can then celebrate or drown our sorrows, either way it’s the same outcome on drink ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Weird thing with what the original guy did, the cable he has used to attach us to the telegraph pole is so tight between pole and the house that it acts like a guitar string in the wind and vibrates the whole house lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

? Well, who doesn’t want a musical house!

Hopefully they resolve that when the next visit happens at the very least lol

mirraman WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I really do feel sorry for some people, but here’s my speed ?

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Thats nothing, check mine:

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)