So my internet was put in today…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Fucking marvelous eh!

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Get in there mysty boy!

See the next video 2020 then 😉

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

easy way to get over 100mbs is do what i did and use shadow it gives you very fast internet i had 3 mth now and cant fault it .you do not change your provider so easy mate

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

You went all retro and opted for dial up then lol.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Ouch, is that still classed as an internet connection?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

try this bandit https://shadow.tech/gben

Craiglid WANTED $0
    Outlaw

?….. holy shitballs!!….. Is there not any way of inproving it, could you not use dongle perhaps?… Your videos are the high light of my week!

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

That’s disgusting lol

I’d ring the provider up and absolutely bollock them for that

We pay a sodding ransom for internet and to get that vile crap is taking the piss

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

If it’s just been put in it may need a 24 hour teething period. I’ve had it with virgin and sky before.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

benq99 wrote:

try this bandit https://shadow.tech/gben

This one has been mentioned, i will have to get Dave to look in to it though as i haven’t got a clue haha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I can tell I’m going to have to do some defending of my company in this thread…

Steve – have they informed you when you’ll get Superfast or Ultrafast? There will be some sort of deployment plan for this. On the rare occasion, certain areas are out of scope until a new deployment plan is implemented for that area. Send me a mail with your info (address, nearest exchange/cab/PON if you have it) if you want me to do some digging.

TheMagnetSpitter wrote:

That’s disgusting lol

We pay a sodding ransom for internet and to get that vile crap is taking the piss

The problem isn’t with the ISP directly. The problem is the infrastructure isn’t there by the sound of it. Often this is down to the developer of the new site plot not ordering it.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

If it’s just been put in it may need a 24 hour teething period. I’ve had it with virgin and sky before.

Yeah it went in today, the guy doing it said it would be toss lol

Anyone BT related? He initially said no chance of fibre, despite the 2 neighbours and across the road having it, because there would be no ports available. He then realised that there was no port at all for our property even for the dross internet on the telegraph pole closest to our house, he had to go 2 away where he said he found a fibre cable literally waiting to have something done with it, he mentioned it’s adaptor was currently full at 5 cables but said they can change the adaptor for one with more outlets – anyone know how i explain that to someone who can actually do it lol!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Biohazard wrote:

I can tell I’m going to have to do some defending of my company in this thread…

Steve – have they informed you when you’ll get Superfast or Ultrafast? There will be some sort of deployment plan for this. On the rare occasion, certain areas are out of scope until a new deployment plan is implemented for that area. Send me a mail with your info (address, nearest exchange/cab/PON if you have it) if you want me to do some digging.

TheMagnetSpitter wrote:

That’s disgusting lol

The problem isn’t with the ISP directly. The problem is the infrastructure isn’t there by the sound of it. Often this is down to the developer of the new site plot not ordering it.

2025 the guy initially said before he discovered what he did at the telegraph pole he hooked us up to, i bet you have told me you are BT before haven’t you? Sorry i have slept since then lol!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yeah I’m BT, Openreach to be specific! I work in finance though, so not much I can do personally, but email me your details if you want me to do some more digging. I have contacts. 🙂

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Tbh bandit I’d have left the internet in the old house and just signed up with another provider at the new house

Is there anyway you can transfer it back to the old address (providing you haven’t got to be out of there?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)