Slot requests

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    DirtBag1976 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

RAZOR RETURNS is available now !!!  New mutation of Razor shark with many bounus buys options is already there !!! give it a spin Steve ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

DirtBag1976 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

UPDATE:

just gave it a solid bonus buy bash on the small stake (1,00) and game is imazing…

1. do not bother with 100x 3 scatter buys…can give you standard Razor Shark zero bonus…starting multiplayer x1

2. do not bother with buying 4 scatter bonus…simply not attractive compare to other options starting multiplayer x5

3. buying mystery bonus for 200x yyyy…you know how it goes most often 3 scatter shit for…200x

4. You can buy 5 scatter bonus for 562x   with starting multiplayer x25….imagine coins/gold sharks how much they are paying here

5. You can buy full screen of golden sharks !!! 510x…my fav. bonus buy here… Big Bamboo style coins with collector/respin chance…multiplayers (2.3.5.10 possible 2 or more on same screen !!!) and chance for any normal bonus on the top of that feature too !!!!

6. RTP is a bit low…94.64%

7. more paying lines (40) but lower full line pays

8. max win cap 100 000x

GREAT Game !!!  bit hybrid of Big Bamboo and Money Train 3

DirtBag1976 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

another update/edit

Do not gamble bonuses…it rigged more than Big Bamboo which was already bad…I lost my balance to get starting multi 100x and bonus gave me 22x…..

on the other occasion I have collected 50x  and this 6 spins 50x bonus gave me 1x…..

DO NOT GAMBLE BONUSES!!!

Buy super bonus with 25x starting multi and collect…I have seen video of high stake streamer hitting nice 250k from 10$ stake already…5 scatter bonus buy (25x) and collected…

provic WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Play razor returns (push gaming) ITS RAZOR SHARK 2! loving the vids bandit glad your back with a bang

Fak_r1p WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi TheBandit, huge fan here love ur vids, watch them daily, I love how lately you post more, every day @ home chilling watching your vids is a joy for me, and thank you for that.

I have a slot suggestion if possible, if not, is fine :D. Do you mind trying Black Gold, has a huge potential, hope you will win if you try it.

Best of luck in the future and don’t stop doing what you do, you are an amazing person to watch, sometimes when you lose it feels like I am loosing, I leave the drama with you, so don’t worry about “moaning”, I mean who wouldn’t when you lose a few grands on some videos.

Best of Luck.

matt23 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can you please play Bonanza Billion. I’ve had 6 hits over 1000x in about 15 bonus buys on it in recent weeks

Darkhorse25 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Gifts of fortune has potential

@Gards90 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Give Wild Bison charge and juicy fruits a bash mate.

User1337 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hei Bandit, highly enjoy your videos! Top bloke.

Can you please play Hippopop? Very volatile bonus with no hard cap.
    Also lets you gamble for free in natural bonus. Hope to see it! Keep up the solid content my friend.

Stevenwx96 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can you give Razor Returns a go please? The 500x buy with full screen coins!

paulmc1143 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Would love to see you play Lord Venom Bandit, cheers

Notorioisgl WANTED $1
    Outlaw

“Power of Thor megaways “has an insane bonus buy, best to gamble to max spins bur I’m sure your get it first time 🫡🤣

Sellar88 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit

watched the lot for me only guy I need to watch.

please may I request and I know it’s a piss take and a lot. The super bonus on x-ways hoarder love the tune, love the slot. Yes volatile, apologies in advance if it all goes Pete tongue.

can you do 3-4 depending on the first I guess. Would be appreciated if there’s a chance you can get waste land. Your reaction would be enough for me 😂😂😂😂. <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> </span>

Exgambler69 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hi can u play retro games session starburst on high stakes,dazzle me,thunderstruck etc

dannydonut WANTED $1
    Outlaw

would love to see some stack em buys the hacksaw if you could mate! loving the videos

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 268 total)