Slot requests

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    Peksite WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’d love to see The Rave base game play a few bonuses and maybe lucky draw tryouts for chance of 5 scatters please. 😊

RockyGambler WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi can you please buy some bonuses on “Jiggly Cash”….thanks

Billy B WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Something viking related please buddy. Great content as always. Can I get a mention πŸ™‚

justarandomdude WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’d love to see Finn’s Golden Tavern, not sure if you can buy the bonus on it though!

Also, you haven’t played Hotline in quite a while, that’d be nice to see as well.

Gathers54 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Royal Potato

Quest for the top and the full sized potato

Maarshy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bonus buys of diamond mine megaways

allu2232 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

could you please play viking clash, or esqueleto explosivo 2? thank you for all the videos <3

igtbce WANTED $1
    Outlaw

riders of the storm

Evilkin WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Could you have a bash on outlaw by big time gaming ( bonus buy ) please

lee020 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hey Bandit,

Any chance you could play one of the following please?

Warrior Ways

Vending Machine

Bison Rising Build a bonus (be careful with this one though!)

Thank you

Backforabash WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey mate,

My request for a bash is for bison rising, build a bonus.

This is only interesting if you play it on max megaways and max free spins. Dont bother with the max multiplier that only doubles the cost.

Now the thing is, even if you play it on 10 cent. If you choose max megaways and max spins it still gonna cost you about 4000 x. So this is a request for if you have a big buffer like with the recent 36 k win on sugar rush.

My second request is the super bonus on san quentin. If i remember correctly its 400 dollar for a 20 cent try.

I realise these are ridiculous expensive, and thats why i cant buy them myself but they give great entertainment, for me at least. The bison rising, build a bonus max win is 250.000 x i hope you are the first to max win that oneπŸ•ΊπŸ‘.

korv WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Sweet Spotz by Slotmill. Its kind of a mashup of Sugar Rush & Jammin Jars.
    Or Chilli Bandits, same provider. Bonus Gamble can be brutal though.

Backforabash WANTED $1
    Outlaw

My previous reply didnt post ao i try again.

This is one for if you have a big win because the decent bonus starts at 4000 x. Bison rising build a bonus has a 250.000 k max win.

If you give it a try please use max megaways and max spins. The multiplier isnt that important.

teamdave WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi Steve, think the problem some people are having with logging into your web page is having the the stay logged in box ticked. If i try with it ticked is comes up with error and i cant log in, but if unticked – Here i am. Also would love to see a few buys on big bad wolf megaways please. Cheers, good luck.

GJ1990 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Could you play Jingle Spin please mate

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 268 total)