Slot requests

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    RockyGambler WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi I really enjoyed the Nolimit Bonus Buy Video thanks for sharing.

Would you mind to give a bash to “Viking Fury Spinfinity” and/or “Bavarian Cheer”?

Thanks

Kensie2503 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Mammoth gold megaways please

Sajy223 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Well of wilds megaways would be cool to see, I had a 4200x win on 10p, bonus is normally interesting at least.

Neoex123 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Man try book of toro not only the super bonus. The cheapest one is fun as heck try it out for yourself 👌

Lukey2501 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Try and play some inspired games with gambles on these games will suit your style so much mate

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Please give Punk Rocker (Nolimit) a try.  Last night, I had the super feature (4 scatters) for the very first time.  On 50p, it went for £62.20, so only 124X.  I’m pretty sure that falls far behind whatever the bonus buy amount is.  Would be nice to see what Punk Rocker’s potential is.  On the standard 3 scatter feature, I once had over 400X.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Some more netent buys: Victorious Max, Knight Rider and Hotline 2. Could also try reel rush 2 that has bonus buy too.

Mareks WANTED $7
    Outlaw

CHICKEN DROP PLEASE (pragmatic)

And try CRASH. Thats great game and super dangerous. Can win a lot in a seconds and same can loose a lot in seconds. Good luck bandit

Dizzyrich90 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi bandit can you try Rick and morty wubba lubba dub dub I am not sure if u can bunus buy it

cheers Richard

bow_za WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Could you pls give the new razor shark slot a bash. The coin bonus one.

Plink plink fizz

Skankhunt2344 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Buffalo King (pragmatic) (not the megaways version)

Have some really good potential rarely see any streamers play it.

EvP777 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Would love to see you play King Cobra by Booming Games. Can buy the feature here too.

Strange how no streamers ever play Booming Games online when they actually can pay big. Ive had some corkers on low bets and never have to wait too long for a feature on this providers games.

nozzer1981 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Have a go on book of golden sands mate you’ll like it. I know you canni buy it but the people want rise of Olympus and moon princess.

Good luck 🤝

samnymr WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Maybe some play n gos? Moon Princess and theres a new one called sparky and shorty?

Obviously no bonus buys :/

StaceyLee WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Maybe some fat drac 🙂
    Good Luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 268 total)