Removed my deposit limit from videoslots and they froze my account.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

I don’t give a fuck seedy. If this cunt thinks it’s acceptable to call others faggots etc. (I’m not talking about me, I’m talking about valuable members of the community here who actually know about slots) I’ll happily slag him off. It’s not my fault he was sexually abused by the orange order at Kincora.

Listen i have told both of you to cut out all the name calling bullshit so that’s the end of it. So in turn its not acceptable for trr420 to call people faggots its also not acceptable for you to call him a cunt etc so just leave it be please.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

trr420 wrote:

It’s not my fault he was sexually abused by the orange order at Kincora …… that is disgusting. Anybody you think is respectful on this forum i am sure would agree. There is calling me names and insulting me and then there is calling a religious order that, and degrading children that have been sexually abused at the same time that is totally uncalled for. Call me what you want, i don’t care. It’s the offending millions of people to try and offend me that is sick and twisted. If you think what you say is funny in any way, you need to be investigated.

pretty sure there are millions of “faggots” too, but you don’t care about that.

I don’t give a shit about people taking offence when their religion is slagged. Religious people are stupid cunts.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

FUCKING ENOUGH!!! last warning!

trr420 WANTED $7
    Blocked

I would fck you up if you said that to my face. Your comments are degrading and uncalled for. You think they are justified and funny. They are sick. Sexually abused children are not funny in any way. They are not a way for you to try and offend somebody. Trying to call me an orange bastard is something that will get you fcked up some day anyways. It doesn’t bother me as you seem to think all Ulster men are in the Orange order. Again, totally retarded and shows how narrow minded you are. I stand by what i say… if you think sexually assaulted and abused children is funny or use it to try and offended somebody, you need investigated as you are most likely a threat to society.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’m in Belfast in June. ?? I’ll happily meet up.

trr420 WANTED $7
    Blocked

It can easily be arranged.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You’re obviously just offended because you were sexually assaulted. Maybe it was yer da, and not the lodge. Who knows.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Right both of you are on a cool down see yah in 24 hours seriously guys :_(

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

What… a … thread!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

No seedy. Was just getting interesting. I’ll take TRR in the fight. I bet the guy is an absolute monster.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@Haz. Does a 24 hour cool-off period count as a ban? If so how do I collect my £1 sterling  🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

@Haz. Does a 24 hour cool-off period count as a ban? If so how do I collect my £1 sterling  ?

Na mate permanent bans only ?. It’s in the t’s and c’s lol.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

PsychicSnail wrote:

@Haz. Does a 24 hour cool-off period count as a ban? If so how do I collect my £1 sterling  ?

Na mate permanent bans only ?. It’s in the t’s and c’s lol.

I managed to sneak a quick bet in on breen as well ?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

yes If I change limit need to wait 7 or 10 days not sure when join videoslot game ask you to setup are limit I rush I just press some numbers without reading then got block for 24hrs past limits till my daily got reset , now I am ok I reset all to a high amount

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)