Removed my deposit limit from videoslots and they froze my account.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    trr420 WANTED $7
    Blocked

I was allowed to deposit 100 quid after a loss, but then i had my account suspended under old spending limits. I asked them why i would increase my deposit limits just to have the funds sitting in my account for 29 days until i was allowed to wager again, rather than increase my deposit limits to be able to spend more money … but i was made to feel stupid.

I was told i should have changed the spending limits… but when i Changed my deposit limits i would expect to be able to spend what i deposit to the site…. otherwise i am using the place for banking, as i am depositing money just to have it sitting there with no way to spend it. Isn’t that against money laundering rules? It just seems stupid to me and i didn’t believe i had any restrictions on the site, as i still believe now. I strongly believe they were imposed on me after my first of two activities ad in the first time in over 1 year from first deposit. All because of the bandits giveaway, or i’d play elsewhere thanks to lower rtp for UK players.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Never had any limits so not clued up on exactly how it works. I thought the whole point was it wouldn’t allow you to deposit more than your limits?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I tried to make senseof this a few tmies and cant.

You are saying you have a betting limit, not a deposit limit?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Video slots ask how much you can afford to lose per month.. I think this is what needed to be amended, along with the deposit limits.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Not sure I understand what your saying exactly, Do you mean you deposited then wanted to bet, but you had already reached your betting limit that had already been set? If this is the case then it does state that you have to wait a period before the new increase in either deposits or bets can been used. what I found annoying is that I had limits set at 10k no limits set but had emails constantly from them wanting me to set limits which I was too busy to do and not sure if I wanted to. after a phone comnversation they were happy enough to let it stay the way it was. but then what with all the recent gaming changes going on I had my account locked until I spoke to VS help who really wanted me to set lower limits.

I set new limits for depositing and thought I would be more sensible and set a max of £5 max bet per spin a game, little did I know this stops one playing battle games what a joke.

as soon as I altered this I get an email from VS customer help saying about gambling responsible again joke.haven’t had time to respond to the email yet.

Couple of days ago I was within my deposit limits of £200 got to  about 1k. I was betting big on roulette, I’m talking hundreds and £20ish on numbers and after it dicks me for about 400/500 it caps my bets saying I have reached my limit, which I hadn’t it let me bet less if I wanted to but this wasn’t the bet I wanted to make as it wouldn’t have been profitable if it hit. I had to close the game, I then checked my profile and limits which I was within. I reopened the roulette and was able to bet big as I wanted to originally but I didn’t as it wasn’t the same game screen. It say it was tilting would be an understatement. I would have had it recorded but my laptop was running to much and OBS kept stalling due to too much crap using up my memory.

its a shame because I love large selection of games VS has to offer and the battles but it just seems there is a lot of problems there at the moment and am more inclined to play else where.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Its one thing using deposit limits, and loss limits, but it’s another using max spin caps and the others. Yes, I understand it’s to help people play responsibly, but I think it just makes people tilt more, especially when they’re used to playing big bets.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

It is frustrating when your chasing…

I had something similar happen to me when I was still gambling. I’d signed up to Videoslots and hit a massive win on Magic Mirror 2 but the game crashed and I had to wait for a fix.. I also was waiting for my bank to send a recent statement to get verified.

I decided to try be sensible so I set my deposit limit to £200 for the month or so I thought.. In my eagerness I’d set a £200 loss limit instead but hadn’t noticed.

VS eventually got Magic Mirror working and I got paid.. then the reckless gambler in me took over and I headed straight over to virtual roulette where I managed to blow £200 in a few minutes… Was just about to double the bet and spin a silly amount away and then I got a message saying I’d reached my loss limit… I was obviously fuming at the time when I was in tilt mode and chasing but obviously looking back it was the best thing that could of happened since I withdrew 800 which I defintely would have lost chasing but in the moment it was very frustrating..

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

trr420 wrote:

All because of the bandits giveaway, or i’d play elsewhere thanks to lower rtp for UK players.

Oh my

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

trr420 wrote:

All because of the bandits giveaway, or i’d play elsewhere thanks to lower rtp for UK players.

Oh my

OMFG! 😀 This is the sweet, sweet icing on the cake!

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

I could only understand the bit where he says he feels stupid. Finally he realizes 🙂

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

trr420 wrote:

I was allowed to deposit 100 quid after a loss, but then i had my account suspended under old spending limits. I asked them why i would increase my deposit limits just to have the funds sitting in my account for 29 days until i was allowed to wager again, rather than increase my deposit limits to be able to spend more money … but i was made to feel stupid.

I was told i should have changed the spending limits… but when i Changed my deposit limits i would expect to be able to spend what i deposit to the site…. otherwise i am using the place for banking, as i am depositing money just to have it sitting there with no way to spend it. Isn’t that against money laundering rules? It just seems stupid to me and i didn’t believe i had any restrictions on the site, as i still believe now. I strongly believe they were imposed on me after my first of two activities ad in the first time in over 1 year from first deposit. All because of the bandits giveaway, or i’d play elsewhere thanks to lower rtp for UK players.

Given your contributions to the thread about Video Slots, surely you’re not telling us you expected them to make clear to you how spending and deposit limits worked before you were affected by them and that it shouldn’t have been your responsibility as the player to check all this stuff every single time you log in?

I’ve just eaten one of those Gu chocolate cheesecakes, but I’ve got room for the delicious irony here.

Sounds like you need to learn to take responsibility for your gambling and stop calling for Video Slots to be boycotted and forced out of the UK market 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Biohazard – you are a fucking legend sir.

trr420 WANTED $7
    Blocked

This is where yous all went wrong. Yous thought i was in favour of lower RTP to UK players without asking me if i was. However i am strongly in favour of at least 150% RTP also.  I had no need to tell you as i had shit like this and other issues in the past to prove it later. What yous are missing is this. I could and would play elsewhere if i wanted. Lower RTP wasn’t too big a deal. I played on the site to support the Bandits stream and join in on the giveaway. I did state that the Bandit has my name and address due to this reason and this post. It is common sense and easy to find out, so i can’t understand the delay and name calling like mr B or JB.
    That was so the people trying to troll me and label me somebody i wasn’t could get my name and address and do it to my face.
    Letting me deposit 100 quid and not let me spend it is stupid, I stand by what i said… it is like money laundering the funds i was allowed to deposit as i couldn’t actually spend that money. What would the site use the money for?
    I haven’t used the site since, but i will in the future. The lower RTP was never an issue to me as most of the games i play are under 96% rtp. Something like 80% of the slots i play. The point i was making was that they didn’t break the law when people like eejit were taking legal matters. They also lowered the RTP to stay in the UK market. So suck it up. I had to change my spending limit after changing my deposit limits. I was allowed to deposit more than i was allowed to spend. So i repeat, that is retarded and it meant they had to waste their and my time processing a withdrawal to me as they took a deposit i was not allowed to spend. I get over shit without putting in formal complaints to their licencing bodies Eejit. Can you say the same? This was my one and only post on this forum in the hope i could get my deposit back, which i did.
    You can’t make sense of much eejit. Yes i was saying i increased my deposit limit but wasn’t not allowed to spend it. I would logically believe increasing my deposit limit would allow me to spend it. Otherwise they should not have accepted the increase in depositing limits. Did they think i wanted to use them as a bank account?

trr420 WANTED $7
    Blocked

I can understand making a deposit i am allowed to spend and then wagering too much of that deposit and not being allowed to wager any more as i met a spending limit. But taking a deposit i wasn’t allowed to spend was a waste of everybody’s time. It has never happened on any other site and i was told it was an error. I was able to dig myself out of serous depression and not even try and get them to leave the UK market because i am better than that. I would like higher RTP on all sites if anybody bothered to ask. However, i also know when i am in somebody elses house i take my shoes off if they ask me to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)