Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    DannyCollett26 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

What a win you had early this morning great stuff bandit that’s what we like to see, reckon we could get a reel king session recorded uncut well minimal cuts. Love to see what’s going through your mind in the moment, this thread keeps us updated but obviously these are emotions after the moment and not in the moment. Be a sick video I think, just a thought, anyhow keep kicking it’s arse while you can as I see the gambles are slowly being taken down. Peace

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Haz40 wrote:

People used to say I had big balls for gambling a pie up to £500 but you make us lot look like the Mary poppins of gambling. I wonder sometimes is it bravery are you truly bonkers?. Your on footballers income now ?

I’m on a footballers income as well ??? If I played for Cowdenbeath ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

People used to say I had big balls for gambling a pie up to £500 but you make us lot look like the Mary poppins of gambling. I wonder sometimes is it bravery are you truly bonkers?. Your on footballers income now ?

I’m on a footballers income as well ??? If I played for Cowdenbeath ????

Your bonkers ????

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Get in there Bandit! Incredible…

sstand back folks…  he’s bollocks will explode if they grow any more…

are you doing a normal slot session today?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Kazza78 wrote:

Get in there Bandit! Incredible…

sstand back folks…  he’s bollocks will explode if they grow any more…

are you doing a normal slot session today?

I hear it’s a single slots series on Donuts 🙂 ??

Holy Diver is out tomorrow as well 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Pump that slot till ya balls get sore Bandit!

@DanBlewett19 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I am literally enjoying these threads so much Bandit. You must be buzzing having got like 75% of that big loss back since it happened. Profit on profit now. New house. Shit loads in the bank. What a life. Please please make a video tonight now. High stakes and 2 hours long of huge wins and cash outs would be the dream! Keep it coming and I look forward to your next post!! DB.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I’d love to watch a Reel King 1 hour special, I know a lot will moan about it but its a sort of one off monthly special, or do 2 vids over 2 days with one normal vid and one Reel King one… time consuming though must admit.

Just to get a feel of what he’s going through, we’ve heard his “come ons” and they sound genuine, in the moment when it happens it must be bloody awesome to be around with all the energy in the air lol.

Adamp123 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

First time commenting, but fuckin hell bandit Never have I been so committed to reading a blog/forum! Keep killing it on RK, might be worth sticking a few bob in some long term investments whilst you have the mass excess capital!

WestVirginaUSA WANTED $12
    Outlaw

If your looking for a way to spend that money there is a set of Titleist 716 AP1 right handed Irons with stiff steel shafts on ebay right now for 300$ and they look damn nice.

Outlaw

Never mind Just bought them haha. Sorry man couldn’t resist, too good a deal.

Outlaw
    DannyCollett26 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Never trust a man listening to Alanis Morissette ?

Outlaw

Lmao, I seen that after I posted it. I..am..ashamed 🙁

Watson01 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Watching the grand tour AND listening to Alanis.. gotta try that

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.