Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    mirraman WANTED $7
    Outlaw

i really wish you could post videos on here, I saw this and wet myself thinking I hope you added this to the wife’s new car the link is

Tag an addict ?

Posted by Gangsterbible on Saturday, 19 January 2019

Hope it works ???

mirraman WANTED $7
    Outlaw
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Lol get pulled over, sorry officer wait  there…. BANG TOP lol

So i carried on a bit…. down on 80p for ages and then thought right, will play down to 26k but on £6, give it a last blast and ping… it’s up there!

Happy days! Played it down to exactly £29,000 for a mega juicy £20,000 profit on this session and i am off to bed!

Cumulative thread stats –

Tops Hit – 17 <<< It was indeed 17 lol

Money in – £18,000

Money out – £63,786

+/- = £45,786 up

sorry62 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

” In the beginning was the Ladder, and the Ladder was with the Bandit, and the Ladder was the Bandit “. Amen and Holyfuckin Hurray.

PJPage WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Well am buzzing for you there again mate nice one. Hope you get a video in today perhaps at a little higher stakes perhaps? 45k up in a couple of days you lucky lucky …     REEL KING

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Boooosh!!!! occupation – full time real king pro

bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Ah bandit I hate you in such a good way.

I would be shocked if the ladder being removed from the game. I assume in the back it’s just like any other 50% chance 100% rtp gamble. It just has a different interface and a clear goal at the top (aka limit).

It all may be in the players mind it this is more achievable than a card gamble.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

<p>Lol get pulled over, sorry officer wait  there…. BANG TOP lol</p><p> </p><p>So i carried on a bit…. down on 80p for ages and then thought right, will play down to 26k but on £6, give it a last blast and ping… it’s up there!</p> <p>Happy days! Played it down to exactly £29,000 for a mega juicy £20,000 profit on this session and i am off to bed!</p><p>Cumulative thread stats –</p><p>Tops Hit – 16</p><p>Money in – £18,000</p><p>Money out – £63,786</p><p>+/- = £45,786 up</p>

Wont that be 17 tops seen 16 on last page or am i just a thick c*** ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

So by my wank calculations Bandit is still up almost 90k at this point on Reel King!

Even with a 60k loss!

What the actual fuck?

Love it.

Get ready for the email Steve..

Its coming!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

blacko1974 wrote:

Goodnight folks, off to bed, Bandit! keep the wins coming. Sweet dreams boys and girls.

Jesus wept! what the fuck’s been going on?, sat on the forum twiddling my thumbs last night as everyone was away, decided to call it an early night and woke up to this morning to discover that The Bandit has topped a fucking annual wage on RK and Rolla has done his bollocks in on Blackjack. Do u fuckers ever sleep LOL.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Right, so i am watching Rocknrolla and it is all going nice and he starts talking about his wildline on DOA and says “ave that bandit” haha the bastard so i reply with OoOoOoooh have you had 5 scatters yet Paul, oh no, you got 4.5 didn’t ya… on £13.50 stake! He got 4 once on £13.50 and the 5th one showed half it’s writing before stopping one away, hence the 4.5 ? Just a bit of banter and he chucked it right back by timing me out the fucker lol

Welllllll… 300 seconds time out sounds like a Reel King window to me lol! I fire up Casumo and deposit £1,000 – i’m thinking sensible tbh and stick it on £1.60 and i am £175 in for this….

By this time the time out is up so i’m back in chat and telling of my top haha nice little profit but i’m not satisfied and something in my head thinks it is now a good idea, at this stage of profit on the journey to try and blow the fucking doors off – up i go for the first time since the horrendous loss, to £16 stake. I bust out the balance on the above picture and also another £1k deposit and a £2k deposit. Hmmm i’m thinking, lets go £5k deposit now and crank it up to £30 and that my friends, is where epicness occurs….

What a sick sick little fucker i am lol – anyone in their right mind is collecting the 11.5k right!!! Well no, not me because i am method committed! This is where if it lands i zooOOOOoooom forward for the journey and fucking BOOOOOOM it only landed! I am absolutely bouncing here to be honest with you, it is always a sweaty one going back up to the big stakes for the first time since a large loss on it, there just ain’t no tellin what the beast will do ? GTFIT though, mental.

Cumulative thread totals –

Tops Hit – 16

Money in – £18,000

Money out – £61,656

+/- = £43,656 up

HOLY FUCK BALLS OF PISS STREAMING FROM YOUR EYEBALLS

43k there but add in the 4k from the vid the other day you are literally only 11k away from getting back that 60k lol

You are almost back to the previous high now and can relax knowing you can have another big 60k loss and only drop back to the previous level

I think you should go onto smaller stakes on grosevonor because that could throw in some smaller 2-3k wins, it took the 60k so it might be willing to throw in some smaller wins imo. But probably stay on casumo and videoslots if its paying.

Mattcarr WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Long may it last you jammy bastard.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

People used to say I had big balls for gambling a pie up to £500 but you make us lot look like the Mary poppins of gambling. I wonder sometimes is it bravery are you truly bonkers?. Your on footballers income now ?

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

My god! Just read the thread from where I last saw it. I’m gobsmacked! Will there be a little reel king in tonight’s sesh? Well done indeed!

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

get the fuck in there ,nice 1 bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.