Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 8 posts - 976 through 983 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    fontaine WANTED $11
    Outlaw

appleman91 wrote:

fontaine wrote:

What house are you buying with 100k? Do you live in Morecambe? ?

May be he has other money to put towards it????? Can’t work out if your joking, trying to be smart or jealous. Apologies if it’s the first.

Fucking hell, not everyone is here to bash The Bandit, it was a fucking joke. Seriously you all need to chill the fuck out!

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Morecambe……..  you’re lucky…  I live in t’ shoebox in t’ middle o’ road  😛

Stevo123 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bandit, long time lurker. I am so thrilled for you winning so much consistently on Reel King!

Are you able to update us on how much you have won on the game over the past year? If you don’t know the exact figure you must have a rough idea.

I am guessing if you bought a house, a Range Rover and are still about £150k up on top of this the figure may have surpassed £500,000 – tax free which is a remarkable amount and I salute you sir!

bobweenit WANTED $7
    Outlaw

guy is rolling in it atm

made a fortune on the slots and even more from all the affiliate earnings

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

bobweenit wrote:

guy is rolling in it atm

made a fortune on the slots and even more from all the affiliate earnings

I hear every time someone who signed up via his link loses £1, The Bandit gets 99p.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

That’s bollocks, he gets £100 from every £1 lost. Everyone knows that.

Luckyladyluck WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi bandit just wanted to say thank you for the hours of hard work you put into videos for us all!! You and your family deserve every penny of the reel king winnings, life is too short to care about a small minority of people. Everyone on this forum appreciate you. Take care and relax knowing that you have smashed reel king 🙂

Deuchars WANTED $5
    Outlaw

So I’ve seen absolutely loads of comments slating Bandit as a fake streamer etc and I know he’s done loads to prove he’s genuine. Personally I find these hilarious, if it’s not Bandit it’s someone else who’s fake and often it’s those with nice blank profiles screaming it. Even heard the usual tin foil hat crap.

That being said, Bandit has posted about his affiliate stuff so can anyone point me to the threads about the affiliation earnings? I’m curious as to that side as I’ve no idea.

any help would be appreciated

Viewing 8 posts - 976 through 983 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.