Possibly at my lowest point

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

And getting divorced is shit too. But it happens every fucking day, get a grip and get ur ass on Tinder!

Or Gaydar, don’t rule out 50% of the population ?   And not only do those guys have a lot of money but word on the streets is that they are happy to play with slots all day ?

You may be onto something here. I could whore myself out a couple times haha.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

And getting divorced is shit too. But it happens every fucking day, get a grip and get ur ass on Tinder!

Or Gaydar, don’t rule out 50% of the population ?   And not only do those guys have a lot of money but word on the streets is that they are happy to play with slots all day ?

That will be the megaways guys

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Ivor, hope you are well 🙂

I once fell asleep watching a bandit video and woke up eight hours later the fucker was still talking. I really don’t want him repeatedly saying your name if that sleep routine happens again. I might just start blurting it out in public without any form of control, or if I have to fill in a form or identify myself, I might bloody write your name or say it. Fcuk, hope the police don’t stop me, I’ll end up getting arrested for giving false name.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Ivor, hope you are well ?

I once fell asleep watching a bandit video and woke up eight hours later the fucker was still talking. I really don’t want him repeatedly saying your name if that sleep routine happens again. I might just start blurting it out in public without any form of control, or if I have to fill in a form or identify myself, I might bloody write your name or say it. Fcuk, hope the police don’t stop me, I’ll end up getting arrested for giving false name.

Haha!!! Can you imagine. “I said name! Not cock size!” Haha

razvanro WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I don’t know if the OP was truthful or not and I don’t really care, because it’s not really my business. I do wish the OP nothing but the best in dealing with whatever he is going through, and hope he’ll solve his problems.

Ste232677 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Listen ivor send me some sympathy money to my Nigerian go fund me for a cheese rocket to the moon to pick up me wife that has left you load of rubbish that’s what will be next  link posted to his mad page cos he’s about to top himself with a rubber chicken your story has melted like a mars bar on a hot summers day

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Ste232677 wrote:

Listen ivor send me some sympathy money to my Nigerian go fund me for a cheese rocket to the moon to pick up me wife that has left you load of rubbish that’s what will be next  link posted to his mad page cos he’s about to top himself with a rubber chicken your story has melted like a mars bar on a hot summers day

No problems mate. Send me your details and I’ll send you the funds straight away. You will just need to send me a small admin fee of £10,000 so I can process your payment.

Also, thank you for taking the time out of your obviously very interesting life to comment on my post.

Much love.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)