Possibly at my lowest point

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    MoonHook WANTED $30
    Outlaw

You must see why others assume it’s a begging post?  Take out your first line of your initial post and read what you wrote again.

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of someone who got deep into debt giving money away to people in need and on a gamblers forum that’s a lie a gambler would make up to tell their family.

Just because people don’t believe your story, doesn’t mean they are cretins.  For your sake I hope it’s not made up.

Moonhook

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

MoonHook wrote:

You must see why others assume it’s a begging post?  Take out your first line of your initial post and read what you wrote again.

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of someone who got deep into debt giving money away to people in need and on a gamblers forum that’s a lie a gambler would make up to tell their family.

Just because people don’t believe your story, doesn’t mean they are cretins.  For your sake I hope it’s not made up.

Moonhook

Cheers buddy. I’m done with this now anyways. Moving past it. I may be in debt but so is (most likely) 99% of the people on here. Debt is manageable. My mood is a harder task to conquer.

Lesson learned though. I thought this has been a good place to share my pain before so I thought I would vent again.

No more lol. I’ll hide behind the mask people don’t hurt me in.

I’m not a bad person. I’m fine. All is ok.

If possible could admin delete this thread please.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Like people have said , there’s loads off ways to help people , give up your time . There’s charitys to join which are just 5.99 a month and they do prize draws every month . Maybe you seen the bandit offer hotel rooms and I’m sure I heard him offer to buy sleeping bags for the homeless . But he not getting himself in debt doing it . Maybe karma will pay u bk one way or another !

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Hey buddy I’m sorry my word were harsh but I say it as I see it .

the forum is made up of gamblers and people with opinions .

if you wanted to vent without judgement you should have seen a vicar or a priest in confession

remember the 11th commandment

thou shall not gamble away thy family’s money

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Hey buddy I’m sorry my word were harsh but I say it as I see it .

the forum is made up of gamblers and people with opinions .

if you wanted to vent without judgement you should have seen a vicar or a priest in confession

remember the 11th commandment

thou shall not gamble away thy family’s money

All good Mann. That last bit made me chuckle. Haha.

My main mistake was taking what was wrote to heart. But you just cheered me up a tad. Good moments and bad moments.

Jamesy1888 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Surely you must have actual friends to talk this over with.on a forum is no way to do it..face to face with someone who is going to judge you..why..because thats what ppl close to you should do.you should be thinking to yourself where are the people youve given money to now that yev none left.youve solved someones problems for a day..left yourself fucked for a lifetime..

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Helping others can be just as toxic as gambling. At this moment you’re disconnected and giving yourself, your money and your time away is not helping to fill the void in your life that you feel. You need to refocus your energy back to self, accept that it has happened and move forward. Only you can make yourself happy and it is only as dark as you allow it to be. Like the rubber band effect, you can go further into the dark but when you let go you will get flung into the light. Change your mindset and raise your vibrations so you attract good things to your life. Money can always be earned and there are so many other humans in the world looking for companionship.You know the saying “You’re not promised tomorrow”? … well the reality is that you’re not even promised the next minute. Life is for the living and it is so much more fun with a smile on your face. Wishing you well with your journey, i’m not promising you’ll come out unscathed but you’ll come out experienced.

SupportfromSingapore WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Wow this guy actually know how to tell a bullshit and everyone know about it… it’s the worst of the worst! The most lame bullshit I have heard probably in my entire life!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

SupportfromSingapore wrote:

Wow this guy actually know how to tell a bullshit and everyone know about it… it’s the worst of the worst! The most lame bullshit I have heard probably in my entire life!

You obviously don’t read the posts on here that often then . ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

How old are you Ivor?

Im 40 in June and i have over 50k of debt. All to big buisness though. Like banks and bills. So i don’t really give a fuck. They cant do fuck all to me besides sending debt collecters. So I just dont answer my door, or poke my head out the window and tell em to fuck off lol. Or i just move! They get tired of coming eventually and i win.

Yeah my credit rating is shite, but i like to own what i buy so no problem for me.

Owing family is a much smaller problem than Owing buisnesses. So i don’t really get why your so low. You have a job Yeah? Pay em back weekly in installments. Nuff said.

And getting divorced is shit too. But it happens every fucking day, get a grip and get ur ass on Tinder!

You have your house and you have your dog. Like i have my house and i have my Floofs. Im happy as a pig in shit. Yeah i have my down days, but they go away. And the next day is better.

Hope you sort yourself out mate and get well.

The less you give a fuck the happier you will be my friend. Trust me.

aaloases WANTED $7
    Outlaw

@justbasics sensible tactic as unless they get a CJJ against you for the debt then you can use the Limitation act of 1980 to its full effect. In short if you dont recognise the debt within 6 years, your home free but your credit rating is fucked. Not bad if you owe 50K mate.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

hdrobi@5019 wrote:

Helping others can be just as toxic as gambling. At this moment you’re disconnected and giving yourself, your money and your time away is not helping to fill the void in your life that you feel. You need to refocus your energy back to self, accept that it has happened and move forward. Only you can make yourself happy and it is only as dark as you allow it to be. Like the rubber band effect, you can go further into the dark but when you let go you will get flung into the light. Change your mindset and raise your vibrations so you attract good things to your life. Money can always be earned and there are so many other humans in the world looking for companionship.You know the saying “You’re not promised tomorrow”? … well the reality is that you’re not even promised the next minute. Life is for the living and it is so much more fun with a smile on your face. Wishing you well with your journey, i’m not promising you’ll come out unscathed but you’ll come out experienced.

Thank you so much.

I am actually in a better place from when I wrote this.

I do try to live each day with a goal complete.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

SupportfromSingapore wrote:

You obviously don’t read the posts on here that often then . ?

Support from Singapore lol. Supporting what? Suicide?!

I am actually not bothered by the negative responses now. But thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.

Much love from my alter ego… Support from North East.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

And getting divorced is shit too. But it happens every fucking day, get a grip and get ur ass on Tinder!

Or Gaydar, don’t rule out 50% of the population 🙂   And not only do those guys have a lot of money but word on the streets is that they are happy to play with slots all day 🙂

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

How old are you Ivor?

Im 40 in June and i have over 50k of debt. All to big buisness though. Like banks and bills. So i don’t really give a fuck. They cant do fuck all to me besides sending debt collecters. So I just dont answer my door, or poke my head out the window and tell em to fuck off lol. Or i just move! They get tired of coming eventually and i win.

Yeah my credit rating is shite, but i like to own what i buy so no problem for me.

Owing family is a much smaller problem than Owing buisnesses. So i don’t really get why your so low. You have a job Yeah? Pay em back weekly in installments. Nuff said.

You have your house and you have your dog. Like i have my house and i have my Floofs. Im happy as a pig in shit. Yeah i have my down days, but they go away. And the next day is better.

Hope you sort yourself out mate and get well.

The less you give a fuck the happier you will be my friend. Trust me.

I’ve been on this site long enough to know that your comment here, the way you comment is actually surprising you didn’t tear me a new one haha.

I’m 30… Something haha.

You are right, I know it’s not a massive deal in comparison but my head says otherwise and makes me very down. But saying that, it seems to be less and less as time goes on.

I lost the love of my life,.. that’s my biggest demon feeder.

Like I said. I am alot better within myself, I just had a silly moment where I commented on this site with my issues.

My dog is my world.

My family will know what I did with the money when I have paid them back. Purely because of embarrassment and I’ve already put them through enough.

The thing about not giving a fuck… I’m an amateur ATM but I’ll be a pro after this year is up lol. I’ll just follow your lead just basics. Hahaha

Cheers for your input. I know I’ll be ok. Back to me trying to get bandit to say my name in a video lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)