Possibly at my lowest point

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I don’t want money or sympathy.

Not posted on her in a long time.

If you remember any of my older posts, you will know I’m not having the best of times. The dark place I was in seems to be getting darker.

I feel very selfish for acting and thinking the way I am at the moment but it is consuming me.

Rather than gambling my money away, I’m giving it away. Got myself into another £10k worth of debt because I thought if I could help others, it would make me feel better. I got myself into more debt so I could get people out of debt, trouble… Buy people food, give homeless people money, sleeping bags, hotel rooms.

What made this worse is I borrowed the majority of the money off my family who thought I was in trouble… Now I’ve borrowed as much as I possibly could and woke up out of the haze to realize it has been as poisonous as gambling it all away.

I may have helped people but it’s made my life even more hellish.

I hope the Mrs is getting better bandit. Family first! Hope everyone has had a great day.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

You are borrowing money off family to just give away to strangers and now 10k of debt. Try to think about how your family must feel, they have given you money they have earned to try and help you and have basically thrown it back in their face and given it away. Its always nice to help others but help yourself first mate

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I hate to be the one to say this but I’m just a straight shooter and when I smell bullshit I tell it how it is.

In this case i hate to say it but I don’t believe for one second that your in debt for giving away money borrowed from your family. Read back what you posted look Who in their right mind would believe this story.

More than likely you gambled money borrowed from your family away. You told them you used the money to help people and are now turning to this forum to gain some kind of “see I did help people” When facing your family if your gonna lie at least make it believeable.

So now that that’s been said tell your family the truth make changes such as self exclusion show them what you have done and how your trying to make a change. Admiting you have a problem is your first step. You have a chance now to make changes rather than simply rinse and repeat like you’ve proberly have always done.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I smells something…..deffinately has a Slight pong to it…

?????

Jamesy1888 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hmmmmmmm…..

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Well there it is. The poison of this forum.

Not that I need to explain myself but… My family actually think I gambled the money away because that is what I told them.

I didn’t set out to help everyone I crossed. It just happened that way. I’m not into the whole “oh your such a good guy, well done you for putting others first”.

What exactly do I have to gain from writing this post? Please enlighten me because if anything can be gained apart from getting it off my chest then I’m all ears… Like seriously,.. please. I have nothing. So any info on what I can gain would be appreciated.

My dark place is the fact that my wife left me and I’m going through a tough divorce… Nothing to do with gambling.

Vultures, the lot of you.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Not that I need to explain myself but… My family actually think I gambled the money away because that is what I told them.

I didn’t set out to help everyone I crossed. It just happened that way. I’m not into the whole “oh your such a good guy, well done you for putting others first”.

What exactly do I have to gain from writing this post? Please enlighten me because if anything can be gained apart from getting it off my chest then I’m all ears… Like seriously,.. please. I have nothing. So any info on what I can gain would be appreciated.

My dark place is the fact that my wife left me and I’m going through a tough divorce… Nothing to do with gambling.

It sounds like you need some professional help,maybe go see the doctor and try set up some counciling?,everyone goes through varying forms of mental problems,no shame in trying to get help.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Help us understand then. You were losing your house next month yes ? and possibly your dog. You borrowed thousands but you didn’t use the money to keep a roof over your head you helped others ?

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I think your heart is in the right place but you’ve gone about things the wrong way.

If you’d have set up a GoFundMe page, or done a 100km bike ride and got sponsors (or something similar) towards a monetary goal  then you could have raised £10k with money people could afford to donate.

As it is, you’ve taken the financial burden squarely on your own shoulders to the tune of 10k and in the process lied to your family and got yourself into far more debt.

I know it may have been out of desperation but try and talk things through with people you can trust before making big, rash decisions.

I hope things turn a corner for you and your life gets back on track.

Good luck mate ?

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Ok or to be the barer of bad news but the line “what exactly have I got to gain by writing this post” is quite funny. If you didn’t have anything to gain why post it .

the only thing you wanted to gain is either sympathy from the forum or just an pitiful excuse that you have gambled the money away and now feel guilt .

now if I am completely wrong and you felt the need to help people to help yourself you should have volunteered your time not your money especially the money that wasn’t even yours .

hope you reflect back on today’s post and understand that 80% plus of this forum has probably lied about there gambling and tried to come up with other story’s to justify family member and even there own sanity .

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Cheers to the people who genuinely saw what I wrote for what it is.

@Smokingbeagle glad you found it funny fella. At least something good came out of this post. I needed to vent. That’s why.

For the time being, my dog and home are safe.

I’m done now though. Feel worse for venting. A problem shared is s problem halved… Unless you post it to this forum for people to pull apart and make you feel 10 times worse.

How do I delete posts on here? I really don’t need the stress of cretins. But I do enjoy some of the threads and of course the videos.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

You cant delete posts.

Not having a dig, but if you knew you’d get a bunch of negative responses (given the forums history) then why post atall?

Okay, you said to vent. I get that, there are many other ways to vent than on a forum. Try masturbation.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

You cant delete posts.

Not having a dig, but if you knew you’d get a bunch of negative responses (given the forums history) then why post atall?

Okay, you said to vent. I get that, there are many other ways to vent than on a forum. Try masturbation.

Lol. Who said I wasn’t polishing the pole while typing? Haha

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Then you have more serious problems than you think you do ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)