Lil devil giveaway multiple entries.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Jk90 wrote:

I’m sure bandit already gives a lot to charity this was a giveaway for the ppl that like his content etc shame that ppl are fucktatds like bandit says lol the draw will be made without the idiots that made 100s of accounts although there are ppl here just for the free giveaway a lot are just genuine people like yourselves that enjoy bandits videos

We all know Steve does plenty for charitable organisations. But the point of the post is that people are shit Cunts and it’s better that it goes to charity than it going to some shitcunt who tries to play the odds.

would I be buzzing if I won 3 grand at this time of year? Yes. Do I care if I don’t? No.

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

just had a quick look at back in a mo, just to see who won the monies, been playing monopoly megaways or whatever its called i have everything houses the f—–g board is full of house ,i have all the stations the utilities everything but will it give me a hotel will it F–K, had to stop to tired and have drunk quite alot of brandy, will play after christmas anyway so sorry for Steve, he offers us a free draw nice bit of excitement and a bunch of low life bastards try to rip him of, well what can you say, Steve its not worth it, took you hours and hours to make that superb video not to mention the money you invested, and now you have to spend hours and hours looking for the low lifes who tried to use multiple entries,  my advice give it a rest enjoy christmas with the family put lil angel on hold sort it in the new year or and heres a suggestion fuck the give away keep the money,spend it on the family.

darkhand1

Janeydrew29 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I agree I’ve got myself in ridiculous amount of debt a good fee years back. I’m no beggar but I was so looking forward to this free giveaway I can’t do any other entry as I’m on gamstop. So gutted that many people have ‘re entered to me it just shows ya some people are in dire straights . Some people that are greedy.. I will continue to watch bandit coz he is brilliant full stop. Please don’t judge us all by a few stupid people merry Xmas to you all xx

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

merry xmas all was up with kids at 4am bless them little buggers lol .just found out that low life scum messed up the give away i think you should name and shame the scammers and i for one say just knock it on the head bandit and just give the money to a charity and enjoy your xmas with wife and kids

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Hard to get away from this sort of thing. People will always be greedy bastard’s.

Do what has been suggested and give the lot to charity and fuck the idiots off.

Were here for you and your content, not your money.

Get a beer down your neck and have a fucking fantastic Christmas. Fuck us off for a week or two ?

barry yoright WANTED $2
    Spectator

IM SURE THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DRAWN ON CHRISTMAS  EVE ( LIL DEVIL GIVEAWAY ) ???? WHAT HAPPEND ???

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

barry yoright wrote:

IM SURE THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DRAWN ON CHRISTMAS  EVE ( LIL DEVIL GIVEAWAY ) ???? WHAT HAPPEND ???

????? . Do u read . The post is about what happened .

Pawel_PJ123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Well, I assume that this giveaway was intended to gather more site members, but it was clear that there will be multiple new accounts set up with VPNs and similar 😉 the only way to avoid it would be to limit entries to accounts already registered at the time the video was posted, but then the purpose of this would not have been fulfilled. Now cancelling this and giving money to charity will probably generate a lot of bad PR, so it is also not a great idea- tough one 😀 Anyways, I hope ot gets sorted somehow, sorry for the knobheads making your christmas frustrating but I guess that is just how people are 😀 especially gambling addicts when there is free money involved.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Bad PR. Would have thought the opposite .

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

He even said in the video don’t go trying to make loads of entries as one person FFS. People are just low, they really are.

On a cheerier note, Merry Christmas everyone ☺️

Frandare WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Firstly a happy Christmas to all true Bandiit followers and the Bandit himself and secondly its sad to see people being so greedy so let’s just think about Karma.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Merry Christmas to start. I agree if some wank stain has made loads of accounts and wins the money I would rather see it be put towards anything else including down the toilet. If it’s gonna be near impossible to verify then do the draw and winners choose the charity they want the money to go too. Have a good day everyone.

redbell2018 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

i still think the draw should be done as before. i give to charity during the year. plenty would have entered in good faith. any change to that and the halfwits would have won. if one of the winners or the bandit choose to give their monies to charity then good on them.

where money/prizes are concerned everyone comes to life. i see facebook pages that get a couple of likes on a post. as soon as a comp is announced the post suddenly gets hundreds of likes and the page lots of new followers, the latter who disappear once the draw has been made.

Mooresy87 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi guys yes it’s disgusting that people have tried to cheat and giving the prize to charity would be of course amazing.

But, we all look forward to bandits video on a Sunday and the impression I get from his videos is he wanted to make 1 of out Christmas special with a massive generous giveaway!!

Can he or his team not use people who are active on the forum to draw the prize?

Whatever happens merry Christmas to each and every 1 of my fellow gamblers 🙂

mattywest11 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Judging from his tweet the draw will go ahead but hopefully those who have entered more than once will have all their entries taken away, that way prizes go to only the genuine ones that entered the once, anyone who has tried to cheat only have themselves to blame, sad that some have to try and ruin it! Good luck to all real members on here that positively contribute to this forum I hope you get lucky with the draw! But I also wouldn’t mind if number 42 came out right now, I think that was my number anyway??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)