Lil devil giveaway multiple entries.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

mattywest11 wrote:

Judging from his tweet the draw will go ahead but hopefully those who have entered more than once will have all their entries taken away, that way prizes go to only the genuine ones that entered the once, anyone who has tried to cheat only have themselves to blame, sad that some have to try and ruin it! Good luck to all real members on here that positively contribute to this forum I hope you get lucky with the draw! But I also wouldn’t mind if number 42 came out right now, I think that was my number anyway??

I think you had 42  . 143 . 432. 544. And 677 . ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

mattywest11 wrote:

Judging from his tweet the draw will go ahead but hopefully those who have entered more than once will have all their entries taken away, that way prizes go to only the genuine ones that entered the once, anyone who has tried to cheat only have themselves to blame, sad that some have to try and ruin it! Good luck to all real members on here that positively contribute to this forum I hope you get lucky with the draw! But I also wouldn’t mind if number 42 came out right now, I think that was my number anyway??

I think you had 42  . 143 . 432. 544. And 677 . ???

That did make me chuckle ??

Supersteve87 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Giving it to charity is the best idea anyways then at least some good will come out of it. Greed is never gonna benefit one single person but hopefully on this occasion it will benefit a charity in need. Merry Christmas everyone have a good one

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hey folks the multiple entries do make you wonder what people think will be achieved by doing it as it was said we are monitoring it ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ we are sorry for the delay on the draw but its Christmas and I’m actually going to take at least today off lol so if you are waiting on replies or topics going through admin I apologise but I’m not even opening up my laptop today. For all who entered genuinely and regulars of the forum I wish you a merry xmas and I will be back at it the day after boxing day. ?

Easy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

i’ve never won anything , like free prizes ,money etc….was looking forword to this giveaway :))  but hey , what can i do! 😀  this is life. When i really think i got a shot of something , thoes damn gready ass ppl  must fuk up the day for every one. Merry Christmas for every one else!

Qualavolen WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Do you guys even live life (i don’t)

jojo9922 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Everyone,

Maybe the best thing is to still have the draw but instead of giving the person the money, the winner gets to pick the charity?

Just a thought.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seedy wrote:

Hey folks the multiple entries do make you wonder what people think will be achieved by doing it as it was said we are monitoring it ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ we are sorry for the delay on the draw but its Christmas and I’m actually going to take at least today off lol so if you are waiting on replies or topics going through admin I apologise but I’m not even opening up my laptop today. For all who entered genuinely and regulars of the forum I wish you a merry xmas and I will be back at it the day after boxing day. ?

Ok forget the bit about me not checking the back end for replies and shit I sent my own post into admin pending ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️???? I’ve done all replies topics and comments the big wins can wait I’ve had a fair bit to drink. ????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Ok forget the bit about me not checking the back end for replies and shit I sent my own post into admin pending

Can’t get the staff ??

kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

Excuse my ignorance but how were multiple entries made/allowed?? Are we talking about hundreds of spoof accounts just to enter?

I clicked on the giveaway last week and clicked the “enter” button, then a couple of days later went on it again and the same button was there, so I clicked it again assuming it hadn’t taken. Does that mean I’ve had multiple entries (in which case a glitch in the software?) Its telling me now when I view that I entered on the 18th December.

You know what, fat rabbit was so much easier   ???   (that’s hahaha, in case smileys dont save).

I’m shocked at how many entries there were in relation to just three prizes to be honest. Considering there are about six active members on the forum…  must be lots of shy ones.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

kojak wrote:

Excuse my ignorance but how were multiple entries made/allowed?? Are we talking about hundreds of spoof accounts just to enter?

I clicked on the giveaway last week and clicked the “enter” button, then a couple of days later went on it again and the same button was there, so I clicked it again assuming it hadn’t taken. Does that mean I’ve had multiple entries (in which case a glitch in the software?) Its telling me now when I view that I entered on the 18th December.

You know what, fat rabbit was so much easier   ???   (that’s hahaha, in case smileys dont save).

I’m shocked at how many entries there were in relation to just three prizes to be honest. Considering there are about six active members on the forum…  must be lots of shy ones.

Nah it would have only entered you once mate. People was making multiple accounts to enter and we need filter through the guff.

Jazzee WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Should just be for people who have been members here for at least a year & have made posts throughout the year (this would exclude me this year as I am fairly new). Other than that, deffo to charity because of the twats doing multiple entries. Impossible sorting by IP’s as a vpn will sort that or a library etc etc

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

Deffo not charity because very little of the money goes to the cause buy equipment for  a good cause dont give them the cash

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Quavercat wrote:

Deffo not charity because very little of the money goes to the cause buy equipment for  a good cause dont give them the cash

That’s a pretty misinformed statement.

kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

Jazzee wrote:

Should just be for people who have been members here for at least a year & have made posts throughout the year (this would exclude me this year as I am fairly new). Other than that, deffo to charity because of the twats doing multiple entries. Impossible sorting by IP’s as a vpn will sort that or a library etc etc

I’m on a couple of watch forums and there have been giveaways for everything from timex to Rolex. Same rules apply there to stop the chances who only join for the freebies, theres a minimum post count and a six month membership criteria.

That is a bit difficult here being a relatively new forum, but I do think that expecting participants to be active on the forum would be a decent rule. More volume would be a great thing, I have to admit I struggle to join in the limited threads sometimes and have taken to coming on once or twice a week rather than once or twice a day.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 110 total)