I’m not in jail, i don’t spit at Police Officers either….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I mean, is that even a real rumour šŸ˜€ made me chuckle tbh.

It’s pretty common knowledge that i’ve separated from the wife – who would want to shout about that sort of thing though? We just ran our course and mutually went our own way. The old format of videos have simply become too expensive and time consuming to make now in the UK – all the high volatile games are totally set up for a bonus buy which i can’t do so it just seems they take the piss to land. I’m not moving to Ireland, i’m a gambler not a businessman.

The scene outside the UK has become a little bit of a joke to me, i’m seeing people supposedly spinning $1500, $2000, $2500 spins and winning millions when a bonus hits, i don’t watch any of these people enough to know whether they’ve explained how that works but remember all the utter shit i used to get for having the audacity to spin at Ā£40?!

I spend a lot of time at the bar these days, suppose i’ve fallen in to a bit of a run where it’s pretty much the norm to go there for 5/6 hours, I haven’t been on social media much because when i’m not making videos and getting bonuses and wins, what exactly do i talk about haha I am still gambling, the odd Reel King session, long sessions on Dead or a Wild trying for the 5 symbols but tbh that is about it.

I’m alive, not in Jail, don’t spit in Police Officers faces during Covid or any of the other silly stuff that may be being said, I can easily be found around Wrexham most days.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You still golfing mate ? Best thing i ever did was start back couple of years ago. Think last you said you were off 12. I’m down to 9.2. Definitely got the bug back.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Appreciate the honesty bandit been here a long time and I never wanted to know your private life if Iā€™m honest just wanted to know the channel situation etc but youā€™ve gave me my answer, appreciate the entertainment and Iā€™ve had a few giveaways in the past so thanks for all of that and wish you look in whatever new venture you get up to! Nice one mate and I agree with your decision based on the way uk slotting is set up and only you and rolla were ever real gamblers the rest are entertainers/businessmen theyā€™ll be over the moon your out of the picture because none of them could produce what you could anyway cheers again!

tkr840 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

@The Bandit So I guess this is not true ?

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

tkr840 wrote:

@The Bandit So I guess this is not true ?

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†

Now see that’s a good rumour šŸ¤£

In a couple of months when the jail/broke/dead people pop up again I’ll point them to this post for bandit šŸ‘

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

The rumours will stop after this post, bandit has clearly stated the channels done so yes I understand you still get people saying shit but the majority will know that the games over seen as though the bandit has said himself, itā€™s not like heā€™s sat on the fence due to the uk being the way it is thereā€™s no point in producing content and he ainā€™t going to Ireland so nothing people can really say anymore

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

ā€œI havenā€™t been on social media much because when iā€™m not making videos and getting bonuses and wins, what exactly do i talk about hahaā€

what ever you want mate, talk about what ever you want, itā€™s your platform to vent or have a laugh withā€¦

what I think thatā€™s got lost in translation and time is bandit thinks people just tuned in just for the winsā€¦ we donā€™tā€¦ well I didnt anyway, yeah there are assholes who send shit, Christ You could have a you tube videos making paper airplanes and still get hate, but if you wanted to draw a line and wanted to go to casual mode then the crew is there to watch.. play to play not play to an expectation

It was never about him spunking 100k it was just fun to listen toā€¦..and I think he needs reminding the ā‚¬1000 euro spin twats ( how can you believe itā€™s real people?) were never his Audience, his audience were always the people watching him on Ā£1 stakesā€¦.yeah there was an Ā expectation when he got a bit mad with the 20k gambles, and maybe those expectations became too important..and video lengths and so forth but hey .. who said videos need to be this or thatā€¦ they werenā€™t when you started ā€¦

so bandit,.. you need to do what you fee is right for you, bigger things in the world than videos and bonuses at the mo, so keep that chin up, Ā make sure that bar doesnā€™t become your new best friend and start chatting on here, thereā€™s plenty of love, plenty of shit life advice and plenty of seedy poking to be had at backinamo

and the first round is on me In the Yale Ā spoonsā€¦

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

You could have a you tube videos making paper airplanes

Fucking snail racing commentary, it’s happening

The Bandit wrote:

The old format of videos have simply become too expensive and time consuming

Luckily the new format (snail racing) is cheap and not time consuming šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤žšŸ˜„

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Nice to hear from you Bandit, been watching some of your finest videos the last few days, hopefully youā€™ll give us a one video in the future šŸ™, take care mate.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

You could have a you tube videos making paper airplanes

Fucking snail racing commentary, itā€™s happening

The Bandit wrote:

The old format of videos have simply become too expensive and time consuming

Luckily the new format (snail racing) is cheap and not time consuming šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤žšŸ˜„

Yeah .. im in for that, tho can you imagine the day at the races ā€¦.. take a week to finish one

Natz84 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

It’s good to have an update from you. I know that there has been much speculation about what happened to you, the rumour mill was going into overdrive. Although I miss your content and the channel I totally understand your reasons for stepping back from the gambling channel scene. The overly strict UK regulations have made it hard for UK gamblers to enjoy slotting as much these days. I wish you well take care of yourself. Xx

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Donā€™t worry new regulators are coming into Ireland next year to put some restrictions in, what Iā€™ve read very similar to uk regulations so all these lads who have invested in Ireland will have to invest in Malta or somewhere haha because theyā€™ve already accepted gambling is out of control in Ireland, I hope it happens tbh because I know for a fine fact most of these affiliates claim to be in Ireland and I donā€™t doubt they have an address over there and have probably been there to stream but once there settled they will stream from the uk using there Irish residency account which in some way if they can get away with it fair dos but it shouldnā€™t be happening

Jk90 WANTED $25
    Outlaw

Good to hear from šŸ‘ as previously said it’s ur personality that got the views, that’s what made people come back to watch, u should be a youtuber šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£Ā  like vlog chat shit do reaction videos etc.. I’d like to watch u reacting to these fake streamersĀ  that do 50k buys etc that would be class to watch šŸ‘

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I mean, is that even a real rumour šŸ˜€ made me chuckle tbh.

Itā€™s pretty common knowledge that iā€™ve separated from the wife ā€“ who would want to shout about that sort of thing though? We just ran our course and mutually went our own way. The old format of videos have simply become too expensive and time consuming to make now in the UK ā€“ all the high volatile games are totally set up for a bonus buy which i canā€™t do so it just seems they take the piss to land. Iā€™m not moving to Ireland, iā€™m a gambler not a businessman.

The scene outside the UK has become a little bit of a joke to me, iā€™m seeing people supposedly spinning $1500, $2000, $2500 spins and winning millions when a bonus hits, i donā€™t watch any of these people enough to know whether theyā€™ve explained how that works but remember all the utter shit i used to get for having the audacity to spin at Ā£40?!

I spend a lot of time at the bar these days, suppose iā€™ve fallen in to a bit of a run where itā€™s pretty much the norm to go there for 5/6 hours, I havenā€™t been on social media much because when iā€™m not making videos and getting bonuses and wins, what exactly do i talk about haha I am still gambling, the odd Reel King session, long sessions on Dead or a Wild trying for the 5 symbols but tbh that is about it.

Iā€™m alive, not in Jail, donā€™t spit in Police Officers faces during Covid or any of the other silly stuff that may be being said, I can easily be found around Wrexham most days.

Thanks for the update Bandit. Totally understand where youā€™re coming from Iā€™m grateful for all the years of content you gave us, many of hours laughing to your ups and downs.

It feels a bit like falling out with a good mate now knowing Iā€™ll probably never hear from you again, silly I know

but over the years it did feel like we all knew you a bit and now we know itā€™s officially over we will probably never cross paths again

I wish you all the best with the Future

Iā€™m keeping subscribed just incase you ever decide to throw out any content (even on the power up channel)

Thanks again.

Keller WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Still a shitty thing to do, but whatever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)