I don’t often ask anyone for anything back but…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hugely appreciated appleman, top lad πŸ˜€

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Cant afford to offer my support until payday when I shall buy the single but for now Ive liked and subscribed to their channel ?

Hope that helps a little.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Quazzi wrote:

Cant afford to offer my support until payday when I shall buy the single but for now Ive liked and subscribed to their channel ?

Hope that helps a little.

More than enough mate, much appreciated!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Done mate.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Hugely appreciated appleman, top lad ?

No problem, its a good cause

MrHappyChainsaw WANTED $20
    Outlaw

All you guys and gals are amazing and the kind words about the song are truly humbling. Thank you so much for your generosity, it really is appreciated, especially for such a great cause.

Martin

Singer in Mr Happy Chainsaw

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

MrHappyChainsaw wrote:

All you guys and gals are amazing and the kind words about the song are truly humbling. Thank you so much for your generosity, it really is appreciated, especially for such a great cause.

Martin

Wahey, it’s only the main man πŸ˜€ All the best with the campaign mate, great cause and fair play to you!

Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

MrHappyChainsaw wrote:

Martin

Wahey, it’s only the main man ? All the best with the campaign mate, great cause and fair play to you!

Of course mate, me and Scott are avid fans of your videos and I’ve been meaning to stop by the forum for a while so had to post a thank you.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

MrHappyChainsaw wrote:

Martin

Do you guys get to play down to sunny Southend or saarfend as the locals say. Stayed in digs during the week for years there. Right on front with boy racers keeping you awake all night.?

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

MrHappyChainsaw wrote:

Martin

The man himself, nice one mate, keep up the good work. Good luck to you and the band for the future

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

come on guys lets blow the doors of this.just a Β£1 from every member would be something we could all be proud of and say we did that .great music and as bandit said he never ask for fuck all but gives so much back .

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Much appreciated mate, keep em coming folks, thanks for the support πŸ˜€

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

8:17am… can you tell it’s “back to school” day lol

Outlaw

appleman91 wrote:

MrHappyChainsaw wrote:

Martin

The man himself, nice one mate, keep up the good work. Good luck to you and the band for the future

Cheers @appleman91, and to you buddy.

Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

come on guys lets blow the doors of this.just a Β£1 from every member would be something we could all be proud of and say we did that .great music and as bandit said he never ask for fuck all but gives so much back .

Amazing, thanks @benq99.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)