I don’t often ask anyone for anything back but…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #35941
    Kelvin WANTED $29
    Outlaw

    I got a couple of direct debit still to go out when I see what’s left then I’ll buy it.

    if it’s too tight this month with Xmas ect I’ll buy it on the 26th (payday)

    1
    1
    #36043
    MrHappyChainsaw WANTED $20
    Outlaw

    Thank you everyone who is still donating and enjoying our music. We really appreciate the kind words and the money will make a great difference to CALM, who as many of you have said are a very worthwhile and important charity.

    #36543
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $47
    Outlaw

    Can you use PayPal?

    #36545
    benq99 WANTED $166
    Outlaw

    yes pay pal you can i did

    #36580
    MrHappyChainsaw WANTED $20
    Outlaw

    Geordiemark42 wrote:

    Can you use PayPal?

    You can indeed through http://www.mrhappychainstore.co.uk alternatively if you’d rather send it directly from Paypal to Paypal, bypassing Bandcamp then I can sort you out with the email to send it to and we can then send you the download link for the single directly.

    #36931
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $47
    Outlaw

    There you go, on bones of my arse this month lol. So £3.20 best I could do.

    2
    1
    #36936
    The Bandit WANTED $3,864
    El Bandito

    Geordiemark42 wrote:

    There you go, on bones of my arse this month lol. So £3.20 best I could do.

    Hugely appreciated mate, thanks for that 😀

    1
    #37285
    Winningbird WANTED $250
    Outlaw

    An amazing song, amazing cause and I will 100% be buying it tomorrow. Great work all!

    1
    1
    #37804
    n0kia09 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

    can’t donate as skint.

    but i subbed and liked the vid

    1
    1
    #37840
    Winningbird WANTED $250
    Outlaw

    Sorry it’s not much, but I hope it helps! 🙂

    1
    1
    #37842
    MrHappyChainsaw WANTED $20
    Outlaw

    Winningbird wrote:

     

    Sorry it’s not much, but I hope it helps! 🙂

    Thank you very much, Thats very kind.

    1
    1
    #37881
    BenLFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    Done, going places these lot

    #38624
    devon2019 WANTED $1
    Spectator

    This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

    can you please take a look at this and if you dont donate can you please share  t

     

    much appreciated

    #38627
    Xbobmad WANTED $269
    Outlaw

    devon2019 wrote:

    can you please take a look at this and if you dont donate can you please share  t

     

    much appreciated

    Are you not the person who set up a second gofundme for bruce the cat, but using a new forum username? Michael Vellino rings a bell

    1
    #39364
    blacko1974 WANTED $247
    Spectator

    Xbobmad wrote:

    devon2019 wrote:

    can you please take a look at this and if you dont donate can you please share  t

     

    much appreciated

    Are you not the person who set up a second gofundme for bruce the cat, but using a new forum username? Michael Vellino rings a bell

    You may be right there Bob, it was Andy Williams who created Bruce’s fund, I don’t recognise this other fella.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)