I don’t often ask anyone for anything back but…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

If you ever watched a video and had a laugh, or if i ever saved you some wonga by me spaffing my own instead of you having to, maybe you have won a prize of mine before, well, i got something to ask of you….. please can you support this?

The lads of Mr Happy Chainsaw – an essex based band, have today released a single called “Safe Place” The entire proceeds of the sales are going to the charity CALM – give it a google, it is a very worthy cause.

I have just got my copy, i paid £1,000 because well, i like the lads and i wanted to give them a big boost to the start of their campaign, you guys can buy the single at £1.20 ish, max cost £1.20 and you can do that here –

https://mrhappychainstore.co.uk/album/safe-place-single

It would really mean a lot of just a few folks could buy one, peace and carrots fuckers 😀

You can also watch on YouTube here –

Even views would be massively appreciated!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Done mate! Great cause.

Was about to post saying the YouTube link doesn’t work, but I see you’ve fixed it now. 🙂

BJM86 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Sorted. Not quite a grand but then again I’m not a Reel King Ninja!! ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Done 🙂 Nice one Bandit for your donation!

Hopefully they raise a nice chunk of money from the sales ??

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Yep I’ve bought it, brilliant charity tho. And I’m liking the song.
    will give the bands back catalogue a try as they sound like someone I’d listen to. Cheers

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

done mate every little helps

keykeythe1 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

sorted, and bought. this kind of band has thrown me a memory from way way back in the day. a few years after id left school etc. and i was having a tattoo done, and my mate rocked up with a cd that had no name on it, he only knew the name of the band…….and suggested that we listened to it. he’d been given it, from a recent gig from the band.

We continued to get our tattoo’s done, whilst listening to this totally new sound that we’d never heard before, but could totally relate to. The music and words were absolutely spot on and perfect……

The band was Artic monkeys. !!!

little did we know at the time…. we’d been listening to one of the biggest british bands to date, and this was actually their demo album.

I so wish i’d still got that burnt CD, from yesteryear, it was a promo cd handed out from the actual band, after a local gig. To try and get their name out there.

support local talent, its all we’ve got. otherwise its all gonna be that auto tune rubbish. Peace

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Everyone can afford to give tree fiddy!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Absolutely much appreciated folks, really kind of you all 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

keykeythe1 wrote:

sorted, and bought. this kind of band has thrown me a memory from way way back in the day. a few years after id left school etc. and i was having a tattoo done, and my mate rocked up with a cd that had no name on it, he only knew the name of the band…….and suggested that we listened to it. he’d been given it, from a recent gig from the band.

We continued to get our tattoo’s done, whilst listening to this totally new sound that we’d never heard before, but could totally relate to. The music and words were absolutely spot on and perfect……

The band was Artic monkeys. !!!

little did we know at the time…. we’d been listening to one of the biggest british bands to date, and this was actually their demo album.

I so wish i’d still got that burnt CD, from yesteryear, it was a promo cd handed out from the actual band, after a local gig. To try and get their name out there.

support local talent, its all we’ve got. otherwise its all gonna be that auto tune rubbish. Peace

Quality stuff as usual mate – have a listen to Standing There, great song that one and reminds me of so many bands i used to listen to, like there’s a bit of them all in there haha

keykeythe1 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

cheers bandit, and yes totally agree, these guys have got to be destined for great things. same with that cd we listened to of the artic monkeys back in the day. at the time they were totally unsigned, to a major label, doing local gigs near to me, as i live still less than 4 mile from the original room where they use to practice and play.

not only that, a bloke i work with, his music teacher was actually alex turners father, or summat like that. lol

so to anyone reading this, support british music, its the way forward. we wouldn’t ever have had queen,oasis,beatles,artic monkeys etc….the list goes on and on.

cheers.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

In… ? Sent link to a few other friends

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Stevie25 wrote:

In… ? Sent link to a few other friends

Much appreciated laddy 😀

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Don’t have much spare money but it touched me, can relate to this not having a good time myself with anxiety and mental health.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)