Experts in women required please.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

There are no experts on women, unfortunately. Good luck, make sure you have wifi in the dog house so you can keep us updated.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Stevie25 wrote:

JB… Sorry for my reply there but poker is a life time game where you can run for years without getting a decent score, running so bad that you’d feel the world was against you, I’ve been there, I’ll give you my screen name if ya want, so you know I’ve played, I don’t play Internet poker no more because I realise that and also that every poker site around allows bots and HuD’s Ipoker is the worst, and pokerstars in later years was very good (alough I didn’t play there) and has gotten bots in recent years, also the players share Funds/Pots and data, for there HuD’s, where pro HuD’s builders are prominent….. I stopped playing on the Net in 2015, and play live mostly for 16/17 years around 2000…

Its a game you play for the big win because of the run bad, and as you know its a break even game with small margins.

Anyone who cracks like you said.. Bombing or shooting and stuff needs to step back…. Or did you not realise that threats of murder are just not done. Shoot the place up. Yeah take DNegs hostage… lol OK think what you write before replying to trolls.

Hey mate. No you didnt offend me, i just get alot of replys to my pokerstars rants saying im just a bad player, or im using constantly losing as a reason to say that pokerstars is rigged for action, Rebuys and re_entries.

The truth is that i never ever mind losing by a great play, or a miracle river on occasion. What does get me going though, is the consistency of me busting in monster pots or if ive made a great play and get punished. Sure it happens in poker, but in no fucking way should it happen so regularly like it does on pokerstars.

I wouldnt and dont really mind playing against bots,  cos they base their decisions purely on math.

What i do mind is fraudulent set up situations with the cards. Action flops and outreageous outcomes.

It WILL come out one day that i was right all along i promise lol

And i really would berate or punch Negreanu if i saw him. He is fully aware and knows how the air quotes RNG works at Jokerstars.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

“Experts in Women” ??? Fuck, I would be the first in the queue if someone worked that out and released it as a book.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

“Experts in Women” ??? Fuck, I would be the first in the queue if someone worked that out and released it as a book.

And I’d be right behind you mate ??. I just nod my head an agree with everything. I find that’s the best way.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)