Experts in women required please.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

You might want to ask her for £20 as it’s a rebuy and I can see Bio busting you first hand after last time ?

Yeah I think he could be out for revenge. Think I will need 30 including the add on option.?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

You might want to ask her for £20 as it’s a rebuy and I can see Bio busting you first hand after last time ?

Yeah I think he could be out for revenge. Think I will need 30 including the add on option.?

Fuck it she might go mad asking for any ammount so just go straight for £50 got change through the week then aswell ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Interesting replies thanks lol. Feel I should of said and controversial replies from just basics welcome. ?

Never fear JB is here! 🙂

Just got im from work.

Not worth the aggro you will get from your lass mate. Just dont ask her and try to get one of the lads or lasses on here to transfer you the buy in to your PS account.

Then pay it back when u win!

Im really pissed that i cant play in it again…..Poker is my Bread and Butter, and im banned for life from jokerstars.

The death threats i sent to them didnt help lol.

Can we play home games at any other site? Id be in as quick as a flash if we can!

Gl in the tourny Haz…im sure u will be seated at the start somehow x

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

If anyone has a pokerstars account and they arent gonna play in the home game Sunday.

Can i pretty please use it?

Promise i will be responsible X

And if i get in il transfer you what u need Haz!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

If anyone has a pokerstars account and they arent gonna play in the home game Sunday.

Lmao… No wonder your banned for life, by asking to multi_account on a forum. ???

What did you get banned for bro? And Party poker is the place nowadays for the decent giveaways & events.

They do do home games, but I think it’s a different set up or just for highrollers like Sam Trickett.. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Cheers mate. Im off for the haz charm first lol. I reckon I should be alright. Well I hope.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Lmao… No wonder your banned for life, by asking to multi_account on a forum. ???

What did you get banned for bro? And Party poker is the place nowadays for the decent giveaways & events.

They do do home games, but I think it’s a different set up or just for highrollers like Sam Trickett.. ?

Is using a friends account classed as multi accounting?

Forget about it then if it is.

No worries.

And i got banned for life for basically emailing them saying they rigged the cards for action. To this day i still believe it to be true. And i wont ever be perswaded otherwise. Its a fucking cancerous fraudulent site with Scummy Sponsored players that deserve prison. It will come out one day that i was right all along.

I also said i was gonna turn up to a Pokerstars EPT and take Daniel Faggy Negreanu hostage. And shoot the place up lol. Think thats what put the final nail in the coffin! 🙂

Fuckin scumbags. Hate em to the very core.

Anyway im over it now.  #KindOf

🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yep, letting someone use your account will end up getting you banned. I promise on the next one I’ll look into using PartyPoker bud.

JB, you’ll probably love Magic612, he used to make videos about Stars being a scam and I used to watch him quite a bit, funny dude! Always picked me up when I ended up tilting away my bankroll after getting 1 outered deep in a tournament. I’m kind of cautious about Stars as you do see patterns that occur that does make you think they rigged it for action and it tends to happen quite a lot. I still play there though so guess I’m a fool! 😛

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Green2711 wrote:

Yep, letting someone use your account will end up getting you banned. I promise on the next one I’ll look into using PartyPoker bud.

JB, you’ll probably love Magic612, he used to make videos about Stars being a scam and I used to watch him quite a bit, funny dude! Always picked me up when I ended up tilting away my bankroll after getting 1 outered deep in a tournament. I’m kind of cautious about Stars as you do see patterns that occur that does make you think they rigged it for action and it tends to happen quite a lot. I still play there though so guess I’m a fool! ?

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bfQBhbRiqnE?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”480″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Yeah i watched this guys videos a few years ago.

A guy named Tuff Fish on partypoker back in the day made videos. They are hilarious. He was a very bad player tho lol

But still a legend

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

No worries.

And i got banned for life for basically emailing them saying they rigged the cards for action. To this day i still believe it to be true. And i wont ever be perswaded otherwise. Its a fucking cancerous fraudulent site with Scummy Sponsored players that deserve prison. It will come out one day that i was right all along.

I also said i was gonna turn up to a Pokerstars EPT and take Daniel Faggy Negreanu hostage. And shoot the place up lol. Think thats what put the final nail in the coffin! ?

?

Yeah bud.. Using another account is 2 accounts (Multi ?) And the rest of your post is saying poker is not for you, and all the players do track your hands by using a HuD.. That’s software to track how you play… And yeah threatening there main Star would get you a life ban, but fair play too you, you said what you needed to ????? If you don’t use software when playing on stars your way behind the curve, so to say….

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

No worries.

I also said i was gonna turn up to a Pokerstars EPT and take Daniel Faggy Negreanu hostage. And shoot the place up lol. Think thats what put the final nail in the coffin! ?

?

Yeah bud.. Using another account is 2 accounts (Multi ?) And the rest of your post is saying poker is not for you, and all the players do track your hands by using a HuD.. That’s software to track how you play… And yeah threatening there main Star would get you a life ban, but fair play too you, you said what you needed to ????? If you don’t use software when playing on stars your way behind the curve, so to say….

Yup…you did it again “im triggered”

You say poker is not for me?’ wow.

Poker is my game my friend. Ive played for 15 to 20 years. I know the ins and outs of every single card game their is.

I also used hud’s like Jivaro and Tracker for years, and they are overated and overvalued by players. Yes hud’s will give you certain information, but they certainly won’t ever turn you into a winning player at jokestars.

If anything, the hud can cause you to make bad decisions on any table. If you own an enxyclopedia it does not suddenly make you smarter does it?

You are welcome to your opinion. But you most certainly wont change mine. I am a very good player. But my stats on Jokerstars are just awful for over 7 years.

It is rigged there, and tens of thousands support what i say. You may just be one of the lucky few who are chosen to win sometimes. Unfortunately i am not.

Good luck @ the rigged, action ridden fraudelent tables my friend. 🙂

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

No worries.

?

Yup…you did it again “im triggered”

You say poker is not for me?’ wow.

Poker is my game my friend. Ive played for 15 to 20 years. I know the ins and outs of every single card game their is.

I also used hud’s like Jivaro and Tracker for years, and they are overated and overvalued by players. Yes hud’s will give you certain information, but they certainly won’t ever turn you into a winning player at jokestars.

If anything, the hud can cause you to make bad decisions on any table. If you own an enxyclopedia it does not suddenly make you smarter does it?

You are welcome to your opinion. But you most certainly wont change mine. I am a very good player. But my stats on Jokerstars are just awful for over 7 years.

It is rigged there, and tens of thousands support what i say. You may just be one of the lucky few who are chosen to win sometimes. Unfortunately i am not.

Good luck @ the rigged, action ridden fraudelent tables my friend. ?

Triggered lol… Sorry if I offended you JB, tilting & poker is not your friend and you’ve proved that…  ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

JB… Sorry for my reply there but poker is a life time game where you can run for years without getting a decent score, running so bad that you’d feel the world was against you, I’ve been there, I’ll give you my screen name if ya want, so you know I’ve played, I don’t play Internet poker no more because I realise that and also that every poker site around allows bots and HuD’s Ipoker is the worst, and pokerstars in later years was very good (alough I didn’t play there) and has gotten bots in recent years, also the players share Funds/Pots and data, for there HuD’s, where pro HuD’s builders are prominent….. I stopped playing on the Net in 2015, and play live mostly for 16/17 years around 2000…

Its a game you play for the big win because of the run bad, and as you know its a break even game with small margins.

Anyone who cracks like you said.. Bombing or shooting and stuff needs to step back…. Or did you not realise that threats of murder are just not done. Shoot the place up. Yeah take DNegs hostage… lol OK think what you write before replying to trolls.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:So after the last community poker tournament I was left with a balance of 9 dollars after a £20 deposit. I increased the balance to 33 dollars which I lost yesterday. What a tit i am i know.So here’s the problem. This morning I find out there is another tournament on Sunday which i would love to play in. The account is in my missus name as I am on gamstop and after last time it was a major battle for me to persuade her to let me use her bank card and set up an account in her name. Now ive got to persuade her to let me use the card again. I had enough in the balance but as a typical gambler I didn’t save it for the next tournament. Knobhead ?. So how can I persuade her to let me use the card again. The money side is no problem. How do I sweet talk her round. Serious and funny suggestions most welcome thanks.

Funny Response Your fucked mate!! lol it’s best to maybe take it on the chin! and use it as a lesson as to why you are on gamstop still and it’s not worth the upset or aggro from your other half ?

Serious Response Chloroform and nab the card deposit just enough to play the tournament and then hide!

That’s messed up ! lmao

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I’m baffled as to what woman allows someone woth a gambling problem to keep gambling, let alone fund it, not judging, just can’t get my head around it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)