Experts in women required please.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

So after the last community poker tournament I was left with a balance of 9 dollars after a £20 deposit. I increased the balance to 33 dollars which I lost yesterday. What a tit i am i know.So here’s the problem. This morning I find out there is another tournament on Sunday which i would love to play in. The account is in my missus name as I am on gamstop and after last time it was a major battle for me to persuade her to let me use her bank card and set up an account in her name. Now ive got to persuade her to let me use the card again. I had enough in the balance but as a typical gambler I didn’t save it for the next tournament. Knobhead ?. So how can I persuade her to let me use the card again. The money side is no problem. How do I sweet talk her round. Serious and funny suggestions most welcome thanks.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I’m a women and even I don’t know what to suggest on this one ??

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Is it worth your relationship. Seriously, this stuff grinds on a lass. I know first hand. Just have a big think. Let the demons win or keep your lass happy.

If I could rewind time, I know what I would do.

Im only guessing you have demons as you said you are still on a ban.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

So after the last community poker tournament I was left with a balance of 9 dollars after a £20 deposit. I increased the balance to 33 dollars which I lost yesterday. What a tit i am i know.So here’s the problem. This morning I find out there is another tournament on Sunday which i would love to play in. The account is in my missus name as I am on gamstop and after last time it was a major battle for me to persuade her to let me use her bank card and set up an account in her name. Now ive got to persuade her to let me use the card again. I had enough in the balance but as a typical gambler I didn’t save it for the next tournament. Knobhead ?. So how can I persuade her to let me use the card again. The money side is no problem. How do I sweet talk her round. Serious and funny suggestions most welcome thanks.

Serious Response

Your fucked mate!! lol it’s best to maybe take it on the chin! and use it as a lesson as to why you are on gamstop still and it’s not worth the upset or aggro from your other half 🙂

Funny Response

Chloroform and nab the card deposit just enough to play the tournament and then hide!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

U know what u need to do ??????????????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Interesting replies thanks lol. Feel I should of said and controversial replies from just basics welcome. ?

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

U know what u need to do ??????????????

:D:D:D works all the time

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

There’s an easy way around this unless she reads your bank statements. Transfer the money to someone on the forum via bank transfer then they can add it to their stars account and transfer it to you via stars. You’d obviously have to trust that person not to do a runner but it’s only around £9. I will do it for if you like but you’ll have to transfer it as I don’t have a bean in my current account atm and I can’t touch my savings account.

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

You may have to do some serious butt licking this time 😉

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

There’s an easy way around this unless she reads your bank statements. Transfer the money to someone on the forum via bank transfer then they can add it to their stars account and transfer it to you via stars. You’d obviously have to trust that person not to do a runner but it’s only around £9. I will do it for if you like but you’ll have to transfer it as I don’t have a bean in my current account atm and I can’t touch my savings account.

Cheers mate I’m off for the sweet talk first. After 16 years with her hoping to be ok lol. Least I now have a plan b though.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haha best of luck mate…I can’t see her kicking up a fuss over a tenner but then I’m no expert in the female species, let us know how you get on! 😀

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Buy her some kitchen utensils or a bread maker or something.

Hmmm perhaps why I’m single.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I’d offer her double your deposit so £18 to her and £9 from her card to pokerstars…. Also offer her half the winnings as its not about that, make another thread here so we can trash talk you into being a Poor poker player (Your just a fish) .. Donk etc, and your manhood can’t take shit from these Obv donks trolling you…. ???

Maybe have a side bet with someone to control there aviator for a week and you can’t back down.

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Tell her you need the card to buy a 15 inch anal intruder as you are curiously how it would feel? I am guesssing this would meet with less resistance to telling her you want to gamble with the money and a bit less embarrassing for yourself .

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

You might want to ask her for £20 as it’s a rebuy and I can see Bio busting you first hand after last time ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)