Do you know who i am mate?!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 289 total)
  • Author
    Priceyy91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Where have you disappeared too pal whens the next video love them mate your commantrys make me chuckle

sazzieb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit, hope you and your family are well! missing your videos and those introductory words ” right folks im over at …….and ive stuck a thousand in…….”

i cant believe all the moaning from people when you are entertaining us all for free

basically if they dont like it they can do one!

hope to see you back soon xx

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

I was looking forward to seeing the bandit at ICE but he spent most of the weekend  in his hotel room,shame it would have been nice to have seen him

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Lanny wrote:

I was looking forward to seeing the bandit at ICE but he spent most of the weekend  in his hotel room,shame it would have been nice to have seen him

It wasn’t on at weekend?

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Check his twitch.

jackthehack23 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hey new here have become a fan of the bandit and ready to robbe any train on say so just as long as we stay 2 meters apart

piseag WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I have watched you from day one. well done on the 113k great win. Should make up for the underwhelming wins in the last few weeks on that game

Ants2k9 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit,

Congrats on the massive win. Can you play wild swarm for me, I’ve never played it personally because it would take me forever to activate the swarm mode because I only deposit little amounts every now and then and it can cost a small fortune to activate but I love watching you play it, keep up the good work you’re the best youtuber about and I hope you manage to get the YouTube play button for your son.

Cheers buddy

Anthony

Redster2868 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’m Liam how’s everyone doing, proper struggling at the moment hope every one else isn’t finding this as hard as I am, been laid off a week before this outbreak. Living on universal credit no payment till 23rd April and no money since last month. Hope your all not in this position and if you reach and talk to people

Junior WANTED $2
    Outlaw

?Bandit!!!!

I understand you was probably looking at new cars, holidays etc from your glorious win.

But i was searching for your upload yesterday ? and upset you didn’t stream?.

Your vids keep me sane in this lockdown, and something i look forward to watching lol.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Welcome to all newcomers 😀

Ante2015 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Congrats m8 watched u from day one couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

From ant

Allonblack WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Echoing others sentiments, couldnt happen to a better bloke, except me maybe ?. Hope you and family are well mate and keep the good luck going.

Cheers for regular uploads mate

Ryan x

Prodicaljames WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Haha I’m the real slim shady ,

will the real bandit pls stand up , pls stand up pmsl,,,, still can’t believe your jars win, nice one buddy

Tarzan WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Ronnie pickering!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 289 total)