Do Slots have a memory?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Thanks bandit..i don’t even know who just basics is that they were referring too. Jumping the gun, but thanks for clearing up. ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Fair enough, just a similar writing style I guess. Tbh the mere fact Brizman hasn’t gone on an expletive laden rant and called me a c**t several times is enough to convince me they’re different people 😀

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

As I said I guess we all have doplegangers. I wonder whose this one is.

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Fair enough, just a similar writing style I guess. Tbh the mere fact Brizman hasn’t gone on an expletive laden rant and called me a c**t several times is enough to convince me they’re different people ?

I’m assuming just basics wasn’t everyones cup of tea then?

I can call you a c**t in future if you like? ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Just Basics is a good lad really, he just has some strong opinions and like anyone, defends them to the hilt, sometimes a little too aggressively i’m sure he wouldn’t mind me saying but he is a valued member of the community and still pops in every now and then.

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

They seek him here…they seek him there…just basics or brizman…this is maybe slot club? Have i been slot fighting with a made up alter ego? ?

Anonymous WANTED $55
    Inactive

argyl53 wrote:

How can every spin possibly be random?   You could never fix an RTP.   In my opinion they are just like fruities in the pub.

I’ve explained this before and I’ll explain it again. Every spin on slot games is random. The long-term RTP is theoretical, not actual. Mathematically, over the long term, the more spins are played on a slot, the closer the actual RTP will trend towards the theoretical RTP.

It’s not difficult to design a slot to have a particular theoretical RTP where the spin result is random. It can be done simply through the paytable vs the distribution of symbols on the reels. Some slots do have other factors in play, but they are fundamentally random.

Also you can’t really just say “in my opinion they’re like fruties in the pub”, that’s not an opinion, it’s like saying in your opinion the earth is flat. The shape of the earth is a neutral fact. Someone can believe the earth is flat, but if they do they’re plain wrong. So it is with claims that random slots are rigged or compensated or pre-determined. They are simply not.

Im afraid you’re wrong.   I can say in my opinion, as it is my opinion.    You are basicly saying that if somebody doesnt agree with you, they are wrong.      Earth flat?   Wtf?   The earth is flat.  Put a spirit level in your back garden,  is it curved or flat?………..

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Good lord, that is Poe’s Law in action. I’m going to generously lean on the side of satire.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

brizman wrote:

Thanks bandit..i don’t even know who just basics is that they were referring too. Jumping the gun, but thanks for clearing up. ?

Yep, sorry brizman, I saw the similarities and given JB’s history I had to ask ?

But argyl is right, when you didn’t start flinging abuse left, right and centre it became quite clear you must be different people.

All jokes aside, I think we’ll be having this great debate (RTP, random, corrupt etc.) forever!

pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Wow, well this certainly got the debate I hoped it would and definitely has made for some interesting reading.

Either way, I hope that one day I reach a point where a slot pays out to it’s greatest potential and I can call it a day on this lovely, cruel world of gambling and just watch the Bandit forever.

Until, then I’ll get back to it.

Miket1975 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Of course slots have memory. On certain sites you can literally see every spin and the outcome of said spin

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Sorry, Couldn’t resist it. My tin foil hat is definitely on with this subject. I never used to play a certain slot after I had a big win from it, always thought that it was waiting on me giving the winnings back.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)