Congrats @Haz40 !!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

But I’ve still got another 45mins on this train man.. Entertain me you fucking jester

Ha same I’m off to pub 6.30 ??

Aye, sun’s out the day! The peroni will be flowing later.

Peroni.. i don’t drink that posh stuff. Just old fashioned Carling for me.

We shout abuse at Carling drinkers in my local… ? it’s in Scotland, so it’s to be expected. We are known for our warm welcomes up here. ??

Are you sure your in Scotland you said the sun was out. ??

I don’t quite believe it myself. If it makes it any better it was fucking lashing down yesterday ?

Weren’t it just.. I walked from Stockbridge to george Street yesterday and nearly drowned ?

Normally the east coast is drier too, I’m on the wet coast (west). I need to sell my house and fuck off back to NZ. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Congratulations lads I think you’ve beat JB on the amount of pages a thread like this can get before being locked. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Fix your shit lads walk away from you keyboards as all I can see is keyboard commandos. So for my sake just chill out…

And watch this for a chuckle ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Congratulations lads I think you’ve beat JB on the amount of pages a thread like this can get before being locked. ?

It will be on page 26 by the time i come back from poker ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

How many times do ya think seedy hit his head on the table when he saw this thread ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Fix your shit lads walk away from you keyboards as all I can see is keyboard commandos. So for my sake just chill out…

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Opmvfn9QiVE?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

It’s mostly kind hearted banter.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Opmvfn9QiVE?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

For your sake or sanity ? ?. Hope you are or were enjoying your hols mate. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Im in love with my point of view ?? gold that Seedy! 😀

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Seedy wrote:

I gotta admit, that cracked me the hell up watching that. Nice one 🙂

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Had a quick skim….this entire thread has happened in 3 hours?? Tbh I don’t think this reflects well on anyone, though I confess I do like the concept of “throwing JB allegations”

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I just replied to insults with laughter and things that I conceive to be funny. I think I painted myself in a decent light for once.

Once being the key word.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Had a quick skim….this entire thread has happened in 3 hours?? Tbh I don’t think this reflects well on anyone, though I confess I do like the concept of “throwing JB allegations”

I’m innocent of all charges as usual. ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I gotta be honest I’ve had a great time ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Sounds like something JB would say, “Haz”

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Sounds like something JB would say, “Haz”

Omg don’t say that ?. I’m turning into jb noooooo. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 339 total)