Congrats @Haz40 !!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I heard that JB bought Haz’s account from him, paid in untracable poker chips.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Had a quick skim….this entire thread has happened in 3 hours?? Tbh I don’t think this reflects well on anyone, though I confess I do like the concept of “throwing JB allegations”

I’m innocent of all charges as usual. ??

Sounds like something JB would say, “Haz”

Omg don’t say that ?. I’m turning into jb noooooo. ?

Someone get Haz a white cap to complete his transformation ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I heard that JB bought Haz’s account from him, paid in untracable poker chips.

Ha I’ll need em after last weeks fiasco. Must do better this evening.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Slots rigged.

A I is used everywhere so you better believe it.

Davo is fake as fuck.

Bandit get doing more mid week videos.

Jb who you say.?

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

I gotta be honest I’ve had a great time ?

You couldn’t lie straight in bed fella. Let alone be Honest. Asking me wtf im doing here….LOL sorry mr…. ‘I own the forum dude’ I didn’t realise I needed to ask your permission before posting a comment..

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I was actually gonna start a topic about AI earlier. ? Just for sport, but this thread has kept me far too busy. Maybe old mate Jon will make one. ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

jon scholes wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

You couldn’t lie straight in bed fella. Let alone be Honest. Asking me wtf im doing here….LOL sorry mr…. ‘I own the forum dude’ I didn’t realise I needed to ask your permission before posting a comment..

That comment must’ve really hurt you, I reckon you’ve brought it up 4 or 5 times now.

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Rbreen91 wrote:

I was actually gonna start a topic about AI earlier. ? Just for sport, but this thread has kept me far too busy. Maybe old mate Jon will make one. ?

Maybe you can try to bring racism into the thread for no reason aswell.  Seems like the sort of thing your into.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

jon scholes wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Ahahahhaah.. stop biting

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

jon scholes wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Ahahahhaah.. stop biting

Stop baiting then you fucking spanner.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

jon scholes wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Maybe you can try to bring racism into the thread for no reason aswell.  Seems like the sort of thing your into.

Ohhhh, you really are obsessed with the Daily Mail.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Fuck me play nice…

“Hi table of which has got 3 inch spikes on it meet my face…”

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Rbreen91 wrote:

jon scholes wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Ohhhh, you really are obsessed with the Daily Mail.

No im referring to your previous post on my thread…you fucking strange little wanker.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Jesus christ mate.. You really don’t see this as banter do you lol stop getting offended or leave man that’s the score here I’m afraid.. I’m not gonna continue “baiting you”

Move on.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Fuck me play nice…

“Hi table of which has got 3 inch spikes on it meet my face…”

We are trying, but when you laugh at someone and get called a paedophile, it’s not easy. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 339 total)