Congrats @Haz40 !!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Rbreen91 wrote:

Youā€™re just doubling down on insults here today. You must be the ā€œlow intellect keyboard warriorā€ you mentioned in a previous post.

No…just showing how fucking simple it is to act all big on a forum by using the FUCK you attitutude.

To engage in a constructive conversation takes a hell of a lot more thought. But we can see you somehow missed that intellect boat by a mile.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ve literally been waiting for this to make a thread to congratulate him, and you beat me to it! ?

+1 vote for removing all of Haz’ likes.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

jon scholes wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Okay Jon enough Internet for today itā€™s time for your nap. Your getting grumpy

Ohhh that was hilarious wasnā€™t it. fucking clown.

I’m glad you think so, I’ll be backstage after the show if you want something to suck on ???

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

jon scholes wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Okay Jon enough Internet for today itā€™s time for your nap. Your getting grumpy

Ohhh that was hilarious wasnā€™t it. fucking clown.

Iā€™m glad you think so, Iā€™ll be backstage after the show if you want something to suck on ???

Hilarious again, comedy central here.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Iā€™ve literally been waiting for this to make a thread to congratulate him, and you beat me to it! ?

+1 vote for removing all of Hazā€™ likes.

And look at the chaos it created ?ā€ā™‚ļø?

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

Foul mouthed too

Fuck you ya sad little twat, insults are fine on my thread are they ? but not here ???? Fucking hypocrite.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Iā€™m quite happy with my intellect or lack thereof, itā€™s been good to me over the years, Iā€™ve done Alright. ?

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

Rbreen91 wrote:

Iā€™m quite happy with my intellect or lack thereof, itā€™s been good to me over the years, Iā€™ve done Alright. ?

Shame you don’t have the same qualities online then isn’t it.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

jon scholes wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Foul mouthed too

Fuck you ya sad little twat, insults are fine on my thread are they ? but not here ???? Fucking hypocrite.

You called the forum foul mouthed then swore like fuck. I didn’t bring it up, you did.. In this very thread no less

I don’t give a fuck about bad language

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

jon scholes wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Shame you donā€™t have the same qualities online then isnā€™t it.

Iā€™m doing fine. I can take a bit of banter… unlike some people (not naming any names, of course).

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Iā€™ve literally been waiting for this to make a thread to congratulate him, and you beat me to it! ?

+1 vote for removing all of Hazā€™ likes.

Aw thanks mate. ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Do you think Jon is in fact one of the children Rooney coerced into gambling, these responses can not be coming from the mind of an adult?

Did you lose your pocket money then come to moan? Don’t worry son, save up and you’ll have your new gameboy in no time

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Do you think Jon is in fact one of the children Rooney coerced into gambling, these responses can not be coming from the mind of an adult?

Did you lose your pocket money then come to moan? Donā€™t worry son, save up and youā€™ll have your new gameboy in no time

I actually won Ā£30 on a Ā£5 jackpot bandit in the chippy once and put it towards a game boy colour and PokĆ©mon. ??

Anonymous WANTED $9
    Inactive

RBreenā€¦.fucking insecure dickhead, paranoid as fuck,

Eightblack…Antagonistic, foul mouthered little scroat, low intellectual fish

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I actually won Ā£30 on a Ā£5 jackpot bandit in the chippy once and put it towards a game boy colour and PokĆ©mon. ??

I actually have a funny version of PokƩmon ??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 339 total)