Channel Deleted??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Mandori WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Roshtein’s channel is also still going

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Alright folks, apologies, i was just sorting the little man…. he had lost a wheel off his new lightning mcqueen “build a car” jobbler and was going nuts!

There isn’t really much i can tell you tbh, just like everyone elses channels that have been deleted, youtube don’t really say much, it all seems a bit automated right now, i will get some forms filled out and see what they have to say

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Alright folks, apologies, i was just sorting the little man…. he had lost a wheel off his new lightning mcqueen “build a car” jobbler and was going nuts!

There isn’t really much i can tell you tbh, just like everyone elses channels that have been deleted, youtube don’t really say much, it all seems a bit automated right now, i will get some forms filled out and see what they have to say

Ok, good luck and keep us posted. Can you create a new YouTube and upload the latest video so we can finish watching it? Lol

Nupskiman WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hope its sorted soon for you fella.

Got my hopes up for a sunday sesh and the fuckers stomped on the channel,

All the best of luck

Nupski

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Yeah, i had done the Sunday Slots vid too lol They removed it before binning the channel, bit odd really 😀

NickBroke WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Well, it was fun while it lasted

fjudgee WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Stupid cunts just looked forward to see the video. Now im forced to watch stupid shows with my wife, cause there arent even any older vids online anymore xD. Wish you good luck with the YouTube fuckers !

SlotJockey WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Word coming from YouTube H.Q. is that the word “nice” was over used in the videos!! 😛

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

SlotJockey wrote:

Word coming from YouTube H.Q. is that the word “nice” was over used in the videos!! ?

Maybe it was the word “Wife!!”… Lol :))))

YouTube probably thought it was sexist lol

Bad049 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I miss you already bandit

RonLCFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Was just about to get my Sunday night fix, sorry to here about the channel hope you get it sorted! Others still up there though which I don’t get!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

SlotJockey wrote:

Word coming from YouTube H.Q. is that the word “nice” was over used in the videos!! ?

Haha shit yeah, you got me there 😀

SlotJockey WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I actually have access somehow to todays video….. but not your channel.  Am able to refresh, jump from point to point in vid and it all works.  The suggestion would be that content is still there but hidden in some fashion.  Ya may start the appeals process 🙁

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

SlotJockey wrote:

I actually have access somehow to todays video….. but not your channel.  Am able to refresh, jump from point to point in vid and it all works.  The suggestion would be that content is still there but hidden in some fashion.  Ya may start the appeals process ?

They replied to my appeal within minutes mate, they basically said fuck off lol I will come to some sort of solution in putting the videos live on the website again i think, i will just need to upload them to a different place perhaps, i will have a look at it all in the morning.

moonbeam1234567 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hope you get it sorted soon mate love a bit of bandit man

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)