Channel Deleted??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

The YouTube channel is no more??

Mandori WANTED $1
    Outlaw

How about some patience? he prolly got Copyright striked and have to make a new channel.

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Well, as I watched half the video and had to stop, I was surprised to see that ALL of his YouTube content is gone. Nothing mentioned on the forum so thought I’d ask.

Mandori WANTED $1
    Outlaw

That’s what happens when a channel get’s deleted, all content goes poof, and no one is making posts cus they know what probably happened,

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

But… maybe they don’t…? Maybe even Bandit himself doesn’t know? :)… maybe this post will get him to check… a s give us an update?……..

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Steve, start using your twitch account dude.

Mandori WANTED $1
    Outlaw

This account has been terminated due to several or serious violations of the YouTube Policy regarding spam, misleading practices, and misleading content or other breach of the Terms of Service.

Does he really need to explain?

GingerLee WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just went to watch Sunday video and like the rest of you discovered the channel has been deleted by YouTube!

Wtf!!!

vectra666 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Mandori wrote:

This account has been terminated due to several or serious violations of the YouTube Policy regarding spam, misleading practices, and misleading content or other breach of the Terms of Service.

Does he really need to explain?

what a bag of tosh i know of other gambling related streams being terminated, maybe they’re cracking down on these sort of video’s, shame they don’t put their time to good use and delete the real vile video’s that get uploaded daily. i hope you return with a new channel bandit miss the vids

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I just watch to finish watching the rest of today’s video really.

And yes I’d like to know what happened too, and why, and what is the way forward… I just want the rest of today’s video really 🙁

GingerLee WANTED $1
    Outlaw

It’s a joke given how many shot videos are still online! Wish YouTube would leave it alone it’s not doing any harm

Mrpiglet44 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I just made it to the end of the video posted today and bammm……… this channel has been terminated. First Letsgiveitaspin, now The Bandit.

GingerLee WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Rockonolla channel is still going I see.

GingerLee WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What happened on the video up or down I didn’t get chance to see it before the youtube ss

GingerLee WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just seen this on Twitter –

·
    35m

Channel gone the same way as everyone else’s right now folks, will see what gets said but will just expect the same generic responses everyone else gets!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)