Channel Deleted??

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    slot tramp WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I think once youtube see their audience figures plummet and less people using the site their arseholes will start to twitch because they will lose advertising revenue too. Sort it out youtube before somebody buys 30% stock of your shares and your thrown out of the boardroom. And as for that cunt bill gates who comments on youtube you my sir have a small penis so resort to complaining about honest videos/streams because you have nothing to play with. 3 cheers for the bandit!!!!!!!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

slot tramp wrote:

I think once youtube see their audience figures plummet and less people using the site their arseholes will start to twitch because they will lose advertising revenue too. Sort it out youtube before somebody buys 30% stock of your shares and your thrown out of the boardroom. And as for that cunt bill gates who comments on youtube you my sir have a small penis so resort to complaining about honest videos/streams because you have nothing to play with. 3 cheers for the bandit!!!!!!!

Unfortunately (as much as I enjoy your spirit), Bandit’s (and other gambling channel’s) viewing figures are a mere spec of dust compared with the rest of the site. Doesn’t make these unexplained random bans any more justifiable of course, but just stating facts. I doubt YouTube will see much fluctuation in their analytics at all.

And on that note, good riddance to them! At least now on Vimeo we can have slot music without copyright infringement notices being thrown into the mix. 🙂

JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

I think the figures are 4oo hours every minute uploaded to utube. a couple of slot channels do not matter. This is google we are talking about. biggest browser and biggest search engine and email client and now phone client in the world.  i think Amazon are the only ones who can threaten them if they decide to do video uploads on demand and i think they could dent them. I know about 10 percent of my channels on yt have gone twitchh only and upload parts to yt now. i have 700 cannels now in my feed.

UTSSTU WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Channel seems to be back up but just shows two videos from 5 months ago

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Not my channel mate.

UTSSTU WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Yeah sorry bandit someone even using the same banner as you and everything I’ll happily come watch your videos here just hate the hypocrisy of it surely they should be banning all streamers etc

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)