Business Venture… Can you help – (Update)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Signed up yesterday – took 2 minutes. Bandit transferred me the cash back this morning.

As a fan of lower league football, I really hope this pays off. Some great clubs in the none league that could do with a lift. This is really game changing money to them. With all the money in football it’s good to see it starting at the bottom for a change.

redhotchilli16 WANTED $3
    Blocked

im going to sign up but i hate football and all it stands for….. cant the bandit do cash for gash fit or fat birds united would be fun all go to the woods somewhere and dogg away :))))))

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Any idea when the site is going live? having troubles trying to share the link

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Pretty soon i think mate, couple of weeks – what is happening with the link?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Pretty soon i think mate, couple of weeks – what is happening with the link?

When trying to send through facebook it gets blocked saying breaching terms or some nonesense. I will be able to email some the link just able to share to more people through facebook groups also alot easier to sell when they can go look for themself instead of taking my word for it

ianh21 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

is it just a £5 deposit for double back 🙂  can i do more?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

ianh21 wrote:

is it just a £5 deposit for double back ?  can i do more?

Yeah it only needs to be a fiver mate – you can put whatever you like in but the offer is to get a £10 reward for participating.

scootypaul WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Thanks mate… All from £5 oh and plus the £10 from you ..

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Easy laddy haha nice one 😀

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Hi Steve I have signed up to kwiff and received the £10 free bet from them on Friday night (that bet won?)but I’d like my £10 from yourself to be added to the pot, do you still need to see a picture of the free bet from kwiff for your records to release it, cheers.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hacko1 wrote:

Hi Steve I have signed up to kwiff and received the £10 free bet from them on Friday night (that bet won?)but I’d like my £10 from yourself to be added to the pot, do you still need to see a picture of the free bet from kwiff for your records to release it, cheers.

Thanks mate i will do that – I don’t need to see the bet if that is the case as i am sure you know you have done it right haha nice one that the bet won, quite a lot of peoples bets have been doing lol

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Going well man

It can be done

Rmarni WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hello Bandit! Huge fan and follower of yours, I’m a silent viewer on your channel. Think this is a great idea, what a legend for helping out the young boys and girls. I’ll get my eldest son to join up too. Best of luck – The Reel King(bandit). ??

Meteorologist WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Any idea if this app will work on a iPad?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Rmarni wrote:

Hello Bandit! Huge fan and follower of yours, I’m a silent viewer on your channel. Think this is a great idea, what a legend for helping out the young boys and girls. I’ll get my eldest son to join up too.

LOL –  OK son, I’m going to try and give you a good start in life so listen carefully

There’s this gambling app I think you should sign up to

:- ) 🙂 🙂 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)