Business Venture… Can you help – (Update)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Dynamik23 wrote:

Can I play on kwiff while on Gamban? I know some sites arent registered.

I wouldn’t even attempt it mate – you can still participate by telling a mate or family member – the info i am sending out does say if you are Gamban’d or Gamstop’d then don’t even entertain it but to spread the word for me is equally as helpful.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Bet placed against England

#BetterOdds #NoKwiff ?

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Bet placed against England

#BetterOdds #NoKwiff ?

Yeah crap when you don’t get kwiffed

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

Absolute fucktard post edited.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

We know that. Why do sky do a super 6 every week which is free. Why because when you enter your selections a £10 or £20 accumlator is displayed with potential winnings if placed with sky bet. I wonder how many people complain to them? In this day and ages sites are advertised everywhere. How many people have downloaded this app who don’t gamble already? Or gamble online? I would say none.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

yeah but that also goes for the 200 odd other apps on my phone…

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Thanks for dirtying my business thread mate. Not really sure why you’d do that tbh but there you go. Could have just started another thread about it but no, had to slap it right in here to try and put off as many people as possible lol Top bombing mate.

FYI Kwiff are approaching this as an alternative advertising route rather than focusing on quality player acquisition, hence the allowance of a cash back deal at all.

I read what you put a few times and tried to see an alternative to the motive behind the post other than to stop people participating and i couldn’t find one, saddened me a bit that but never mind eh, you crack on on this platform i have built for you and watch the videos i entertain you in. No worries.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I really don’t understand why we get these regular anti-gambling/affiliate posts all the while. We are all gamblers on a gambling forum, created by a gambler who has bought us all together watching his content of gambling. Why is it still a surprise to people that gambling is involved.

Bandit – it’s an incredible thing your doing on this venture and all the other amazing things you do for our little gambling community. Ignore the few who are out to see others fail as they are clearly unhappy with their own life achievements!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

the post states a screenshot of the ‘surprise bet’ is this the initial bet when opening the account yeah?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Malkychamp wrote:

the post states a screenshot of the ‘surprise bet’ is this the initial bet when opening the account yeah?

Yes mate, if you use an iPhone, it pops up and shows you it, if you are Android for some reason, it doesn’t show you it but it is there in the my bet section.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Seriously – is there an assumption that everyone in here is 12 years old?   We all know the bandit is making money, thats why its called a business venture.   We also know that the odds are with the bookies, and the apps, otherwise they wouldn’t exist in the first place.

Seems a pretty pointless post to my mind – you might want to change your nickname to Capt Obvious 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

You posted that perhaps i should do a poll to see if it was obvious panzer, i trashed your reply because i can’t be fucked with your shit tbh Everyone knows the script do you know why, because i told them it was a business venture and that i was wanting to personally make money out of it, i’m not sure how you think that doesn’t cover what you are moaning about. Do me a favour now eh, jog on as clearly, you aren’t here for support now are you.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Panzer – please. Download the app, do the steps to get your free real £10 cash from bandit, play your free credit, hope your free bet wins,if it does then cash out. Whether it does or not, uninstall the app, keep your profit. Never look back.

Now you’d think that was cuntish advice from me but when you check it out, there is no one holding a starter pistol to your head forcing you to run forrest run. Get ya free money, then run if you want to.

Dolly WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I’m trying to get you a post on HotUKDeals Steve, struggling at the moment as they won’t do it until your website is up, but hopefully in future they will, and that will create a lot of traffic to the site and hopefully a lot of sign ups. Come on peeps, let’s spread the word!!!

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Ffs the app is good , odds I have checked are good , usually better than skybet on a par with Betfair and sometimes it boosts it up a lot but I’m not gambling any more or less just not using any of the other sites that are a click away on my phone, ok if you want more detailed bets like 4 corners each team each half , 20 booking points , 6 corners , 2 penalty’s , home team win and first goal scorer to have a beard then go to skybet etc

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)