Business Venture… Can you help – (Update)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Chafternator WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Everyone’s having a pop at Panzer for his highly “informative” comment so I thought, “fuck it” I’ll join in too!  What a grade A twatty bollocks with big shiny bells on!  The sheer fucktardery of coming onto a highly respected and successful gambling forum and telling all the members who will be gamblers of some sort how gambling Apps work, is truly mind blowing – It’s like Jesus walking in unannounced to the hospital for the infirm and blind running passed, high-fiving everyone – oh thank you oh Holy one, now we can all run skip, dance and finally, we see the light!

It’s a truly blinding idea which both shows cracking entrepreneurial balls, an unfathomable amount of effort, get up and go, and which at the end of the day will have a truly remarkable outcome for one lucky team at grass roots level, which I hope will just be the beginning.  But Steve, how can you be so so underhanded and openly admit that it is a business venture that you intend to make money off if (and in fact may not make any for a considerable time given the amount you’ll need to re-invest for the foreseeable future).  Truly shocking – hang your head in shame sir!

Disclaimer: In case there are any more people out there with the intellect of a mentally challenged slug, who’s just been pecked to shit by an angry pigeon this is sarcasm (look it up in the dictionary………..spelt, S A R C A S M)

Now because I’m a grown up and responsible for my own actions, I personally don’t have any betting Apps,so unfortunately I won’t be downloading the App (as I’ve been known in the past to be fairly irresponsible on them).  I only put a £20 4-fold on every week, which I go half’s on with my mate throughout the regular season and at the end, all winnings go on an FA CUP final bet – so far we’ve got £890 which is enough to keep me interested!

I’ve shared the details here with my mates and I know for sure a few will definitely be getting in on the action – all of them already have betting Apps and bet regularly so it’;s a win win!

Keep up the cracking work and good luck moving forward!

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Signed up and mailed you, lets see what all the fuss is about now 😛

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I couldn’t give two shiny shits!

I am an Adult.  I know my own mind and am responsible for my own actions.  Therefore, when I downloaded Kwiff to help Bandit out, a man who entertains me weekly and gives his own cash away monthly and is generous to a fault, I knew what I was doing.

I really wish folk like you would go and play elsewhere.  No one cares what you think.  I don’t go on the One Direction forums calling them talentless twats as I know it would be akin to watching a Mouse trying to rape an Elephant!

xx

n0kia09 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Already have an account with them sorry mate

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

Second fucktard post edited.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Jealousy is a terrible trait.

Dolly WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Panzer6 wrote:

Second fucktard post edited.

Grow a braincell you complete and utter fucktard.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

The Bandit wrote:

Jealousy is a terrible trait.

Wow he was a proper helmet have your opinion but square up cock wobble that guy. ??? also never seen a parasite give away a million pound. ??

EvenKlownsCanWin WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Is it possible you could do a bonus hunt on your next Vid?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

EvenKlownsCanWin wrote:

Essentially his videos are bonus hunts mate… ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

EvenKlownsCanWin wrote:

Seedy! Wrong place for this post and you know it ? 30 minutes in the cage for you.

Business venture note – 13K in the pot already based on the soccer million twitter, that’s awesome ?? when the money is all in place and that draw is made it’s going to provide funding for a small team for years… Wouldn’t it be amazing if that team propelled to dizzy heights all down to the massive financial help that we all in a small way helped to provide ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

EvenKlownsCanWin wrote:

Seedy! Wrong place for this post and you know it ? 30 minutes in the cage for you.

Business venture note – 13K in the pot already based on the soccer million twitter, that’s awesome ?? when the money is all in place and that draw is made it’s going to provide funding for a small team for years… Wouldn’t it be amazing if that team propelled to dizzy heights all down to the massive financial help that we all in a small way helped to provide ?

It would be very cool mate and that would hopefully be the idea. ??

Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Signed up yesterday. Took 2 minutes and Bandit transferred my cash back this morning.

Hope this goes well. I’m a Rochdale fan and thankfully we’ve never been none league – mighty close on a few occasions! Visited many none league clubs though and this is huge money to them. Good to see some money going to the bottom of the pyramid for a change. Glad to be a tiny part of it.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

EvenKlownsCanWin wrote:

No! They aren’t. There are subtle but important differences for the viewer ?

On topic with this – been meaning to reply for a while now! Will sign up on payday. Not interested in any cashback or anything, just want to support and give it a blast. 🙂

scootypaul WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Just downloaded the app . Reminds me of something the Name of it!!!

Played my bet and have just won .. Also my my free bet is Liverpool to beat Spurs so maybe another win on the cards…. It’s all win win for me . Good luck on reaching that phat mill brother .

All the best ..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)