Book of Dead – I went for it!

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yeah Geeza, it’s one of my favourites! It has been since I saw RocknRolla get a sick bonus on it…think he was on £5 and got paid 10k+ can’t remember the exact figures as it was ages ago. It doesn’t always bonus fast for me though, I’ve had quite a few sessions I’ve gone 500-800 spins and no bonus although I do like to start it off on smaller stakes then raise the stakes if the balance can afford it and it’s gone a few hundred spins already.

Tricky0212 wrote:

Cracking run Green, great to see someone having such a good run on small stakes and enjoy reading your posts when they come up.

Just a suggestion that would be great to see would be a running profit total for your current streak at the end of each post update I.e money in for session £xxxx withdrawn £xxxxx total profit since thread started £xxxx (a bit like how Bandit would do it on the Reel King thread a while back if you know what I mean).

Keep it it up mate, hope the run never ends ?

Cheers Tricky, glad that your enjoying the read. I’ll try my best to keep an up to date count but I’m rather sporadic and unorganised haha. If it interests you then I’ve dug up all my transactions from 1st March – 1st April 2019

VS

Casumo

Mecca

Dunder

LeoVegas

Party Poker – They don’t have the best display as I had to work it out myself through adding up the transactions – they don’t have total deposits/withdrawals for some reason. However I’m £1935 net withdrawals on there.

So overall for the month of March 2019:

£941 uni
    £1935 party
    £490 leo
    £640.80 mecca
    £2855.96 Casumo
    £178.57 Videoslots
    £575 Dunder

Total Net Withdrawals: £7616.33

That’s surprised me quite a bit haha I guess I’ve spent more than I realised :P. Also it goes to show how much I was down on Videoslots when I had a stonking win of £950 on Magic Mirror and I’m only ever so slightly up for the month.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Top stuff mate, for the stakes you play being +£7k is an incredible run – long may it continue ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What an amazing month. Well that’s one hell of a target to beat in April. ?

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)