Book of Dead – I went for it!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

That should make sleeping a whole lot easier ??? i struggle to see 1 shitty pink globe when i have a spin on that game there you are just dropping 4 for a laugh. Thats it am forming the haters club ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You know why your still winning. It’s cos you gave that lady £50. ??

puntzak WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Nice run

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Fkn 2 timing bitch .Had her globes out for me last week  . And i thought she was all mine  . LOL .????

HOPE UR GIVIN THE LOTTERY A WEE BASH . nice work again bud. ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Streak continues!

£50 into casumo earlier lost it on casumo cazino or whatever it’s called (wilds lock in on bonus)

Well I decide to reload but only £25 and built that up to £180 playing BoD and roulette over to fairy queen on £1 spins 100 spins gone and nothing happening so I bump it up to £1.50 with what’s left

I took 300 of that and left the rest in. Over to wild heist at peacock manor and I tell my gambling buddy she can do the picks if it rolls in and she chooses this set up

Line of the peacock

I took that out as well and locked the withdrawal so £75 in £541.20 out

Things went quiet in work so placed my take away order for tonight and was left with £25 in my main account so £25 into PokerStars $1 spins on book of dead…nothing happening then on my last $1 spin the books roll in and give me dog face with 2 retriggers, hit a spin with 4 of em and a retrigger!

It ended up going for around $226 I took out the equivalent of £130 and left $50 in for tomorrow to play some tournaments. Also put £100 into party poker to play tonight as I’m off work tomorrow!

Forgot to mention I hit a £500 win on 80p on captain venture last night, picture is on my laptop 🙁

Chuffed to bits though thinking to myself when will it end! ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Here’s the Captain Bob win I mentioned around 670x 😀

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Christ that’s some run your on mate, long may it continue for you, just wondering what pet animal your going to be buying next ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Christ that’s some run your on mate, long may it continue for you, just wondering what pet animal your going to be buying next ?

Haha cheers mate, never been on a heater like this but I’m relatively new to slots and have been sticking to around 5-6 games I like…. I know if I was just playing roulette or blackjack then it would be gone in minutes :P.

I’m actually thinking of getting a Chameleon or Bearded Dragon 😀

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Report from the session I just had!

£50 into VS doing 50p spins on Lord of the Ocean, bonus rolls in for like £25 I’m at around £60 and having only ever bonused Vikings once I thought it was time for another try, didn’t go well swallowed up that £60 on 40p spins after 200 spins.

£50 into Party Poker and I sign up for a few Hold em and PLO tournaments and play Dolphins Pearl Deluxe with the rest 50 spins to start…100 spins gone and I bump it up to 80p and then the bonus actually rolls in! Turns out it’s another stonking win! 😀 A full line of Mister Crabs! (I know its a lobster!)

Ended up paying

I’m taking £400 out and leaving the rest in play 🙂

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

???

Fucking great stuff Mr Green2711 ? It’s so nice to see someone taking them for a decent amount.

Well done brother, keep it up ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Keep it up and you will be able to buy a whole bloody zoo soon enough 😀

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Run of a lifetime this is ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

More great wins. One hell of a run. Hope it carries on. ??

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Cracking run Green, great to see someone having such a good run on small stakes and enjoy reading your posts when they come up.

Just a suggestion that would be great to see would be a running profit total for your current streak at the end of each post update I.e money in for session £xxxx withdrawn £xxxxx total profit since thread started £xxxx (a bit like how Bandit would do it on the Reel King thread a while back if you know what I mean).

Keep it it up mate, hope the run never ends ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

As usual nice wee win to keep the streak going .   ( heater .!! More like a furnace ?)  Ive  Noticed over the past while that oyster pearl  deluxe is a fav game of yours . I play it quite a lot myself but never had á bonus on it for ages  . So its nice to know it dtill works.  GOOD STUFF bud keep it going .?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)